- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
You Are Here: Discovering the Magic of the Present Moment Paperback – Dec 21 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Thich Nhat Hanh shows us the connection between personal inner peace and peace on earth.”—His Holiness the Dalai Lama
“Thich Nhat Hanh writes with the voice of the Buddha.”—Sogyal Rinpoche, author of The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
About the Author
A Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk, Thich Nhat Hanh is an internationally known author, poet, scholar, and peace activist, and was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by Martin Luther King Jr. He is the author of numerous books, including the best-selling Living Buddha, Living Christ; Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames; Peace Is Every Step; and The Miracle of Mindfulness. He has founded monastic communities in France, Vermont, and California and teaches actively around the world.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It has allowed me to awaken more deeper than ever before, and puts many things into perspective for the modern man.
I will be re-reading this many times and sharing it with friends and family.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism > Rituals & Practice
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism > Zen
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Rituals & Practice
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Zen
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality