You Have to Pay for the Public Life: Selected Essays of Charles W. Moore Paperback – Feb 27 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"No architect did more to shape the architectural devolution of the 1960's than Charles Moore. While Moore's built work was intimate in scale, his writings were bold, joining grand historical themes with popular trends, putting modern architecture back in touch with modern life."--Robert A. M. Stern, Dean, Yale School of Architecture, Yale University
About the Author
Charles W. Moore, one of America's best known architects, is O'Neil Ford Professor of Architecture at the University of Texas at Austin.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Essays
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Criticism
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Individual Architects & Firms
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference