countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout All-New Kindle Furniture Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 29, 2016
I love this book and read it every week as I follow along in my baby's various stages of development. So useful! I always tell my family and friends about this book! Great resource for first time parents especially.
on July 2, 2016
I like that the book is divided to weeks and not months, however I find the information in it very outdated, this book wasn't completely revised and updated as it claims... I would not recommend, buy Mayo clinic's baby's first year instead
on July 18, 2015
Great reference book. I always give this to new parents as a baby shower gift. The book breaks down an infants development on a weekly and monthly basis. The points are easy to follow as they are laid out in paragraph format as well as bullet points. May common and less common questions are discussed and answered in an easy to understand manner. Great easy to use handbook for parents who are expecting or have a new infant or toddler.
on July 26, 2013
Great book- Very imformative and once baby comes i know that this book will be very helpful!
Also got it fast in the mail!
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is having a baby!
on November 30, 2014
Highly recommend!
on February 16, 2016
Love this book!
on September 23, 2013
The book is great for those who are expected or have already a baby. I was very happy because it came very fast.