- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Your Body Speaks Your Mind: Understanding How Your Emotions and Thoughts Affect You Physically Paperback – Dec 25 2034
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'YOUR BODY SPEAKS YOUR MIND is uplifting, accurate and ever so helpful for helping us live more fully and joyfully' Dr Christine Northrup, author of WOMEN'S BODIES, WOMEN'S WISDOM 'If you're ready to begin your journey into the land of mind-body relationships, free of guilt, shame and blame, in search of empowerment and healing, this book can be a valuable guide and resource' Dr Bernie Siegel, author of LOVE, MEDICINE AND MIRCALES and HELP ME TO HEAL
About the Author
Deb Shapiro has trained extensively in various schools of bodywork, Buddhist meditation and Jungian psychology in both the UK and America. She has been teaching body-mind therapy and meditation with her husband, Ed Shapiro for over 20 years, and has written several books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
From my own experience, I have no problem believing what it says.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Holistic
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases