- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Your Customer Creation Equation: Unexpected Website Formulas of the Conversion Scientist TM Paperback – Jul 30 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Massey taught writing for eight years at Winthrop University, where he served for a time as writer-in-residence. Massey holds a B.A. and an M.A. in English literature, and he received his M.F.A. in creative writing from Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics at Naropa University. He is an active member of the Mystery Writers of American.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
In this book he lays out the simple steps, tools and processes you can embrace to increase the quality of your leads or the sales on your website. Your Customer Creation Equation enables you to convince your clients - or co-workers - that the changes you're making in the web world can make a big impact on your bottom line - and he does it all with science.
I can see the book being invaluable for everyone from a consultant (like me) to your marcomm team members or even an e-commerce director who's looking for the no-nonsense approach to enhancing your entire web presence. If you're feeling overwhelmed - he'll show you where to start and take you through some great case studies while he points you to easy-to-use tools and web resources that will change the way you measure your success online.
I thoroughly enjoyed the action-oriented approach Mr. Massey has created and I'm eager to implement his ideas to transform the quality of my leads. Thanks Brian!
* It really is packed with excellent content. It gives you a systematic approach (an equation!) to getting more results online.
* The conversational style. Brian Massey has done a great job making something technical (and possibly boring) simple and interesting.
* At less than 200 pages, it's a relatively quick read.
If you're a marketer or a business owner looking to learn more about boosting sales online and decreasing abandonment rates, this is a must-read book.
Note: if you're a conversion optimization pro, the book is not written for you (you'll probably discover some new nuggets, but much will be already familiar to you).
I actually use this book now to train my new hires about conversion optimization. No other book explains important and sometimes complicated concept so elegantly and simply.
Great for beginners or intermediate folks who are working on conversion optimization. Brian explains things in non technical manner so anyone can understand.
Even if you have begun conversion optimization you can easily pick up a few ideas to do a/b testing on your website. I read the book in about 3 hours or so and wrote a couple pages of actionable notes.
Read the book and implement what he says before you hire an conversion optimization consultant. This book will save you some money, and then make you some money.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing