- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (Sept. 19 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071498737
- ISBN-13: 978-0071498739
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.6 x 27.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 299 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,603,320 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #59 in Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Urdu
- #526 in Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Greek > Instruction
- #563 in Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Greek
Your First 100 Words In Urdu (E-Book): Beginner's Quick & Easy Guide to Reading Urdu Script Paperback – Sep 19 2007
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The language uses an alphabet derived from Arabic-Persian, and is not easy to learn. This nice small book gives the alphabet, the hundred most common words, and drills and flashcards to make them fluent. It will take a good while for a senior like me to master it, but it seems like a good place to start.
My girlfriend wants to learn urdu. I bought this for her, and in two weeks she is already saying alot of words. CD is a plus. She saved the sounds from the cd to her ipod.
Definitely recommend it, just to get your feet wet.