- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books (April 11 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 073821910X
- ISBN-13: 978-0738219103
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.2 x 22.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Your Pregnancy, Your Way: Everything You Need to Know about Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth Paperback – Apr 11 2017
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Hill covers a great deal of material in the book: eating and exercise, tests during pregnancy, risks and complications, delivery-room interventions, and much more...Filled with useful information...While Hill returns repeatedly to the idea of keeping pregnancy and childbirth as natural as possible...she is commendably open about the usefulness of various interventions...Your Pregnancy, Your Way can be valuable both in helping women search for their own version of a 'natural' approach and in showing the limits of that approach and the areas in which modern medicine, for all its frequent depersonalization, may be important for the health and safety of mother and baby alike."
About the Author
Sheila Curry Oakes is a writer who has collaborated on books with numerous experts in the fields of women's health and wellness, parenting, and personal growth. A former publishing professional, she lives with her family outside of New York City.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology