Youth Justice in America Hardcover – Apr 18 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jamin B. Raskin is professor of constitutional law and the First Amendment at American University Washington College of Law and founder of its Marshall-Brennan Fellows Program, which places law students in public high schools to teach the We the Students constitutional literacy course. A former assistant attorney general for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Raskin is an active public interest lawyer, defending the rights of political expression and participation for both adults and young people. He is also the author of Overruling Democracy (2003) and dozens of law review articles, op-eds, and essays on constitutional law.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks > Yearbooks & Annuals
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Pedagogy
- Books > Law > Academic Materials
- Books > Law > Constitutional Law
- Books > Law > Criminal Law
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Children
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Children
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Law > Constitutional Law
- Books > Textbooks > Law > Criminal Law
- Books > Textbooks > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science