- For a limited time, new subscribers receive an extra 15% discount, up to $5, on the first delivery of a new subscription using promotion code SUBSCRIBE15 at checkout. This offer must be redeemed by 11:00:00 PM (PT) on December 31st, 2017. Enter code SUBSCRIBE15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Yupik Cashews, Small Pieces 1kg
|Price:||CDN$ 15.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
- Chopped cashews
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
- Excellent source of protein and iron
- No added sodium, sugar, oil, or fat
- Use in cooking and baking, or to top foods, such as yogurt, oatmeal, salads, cereal, granola, and much more
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn More
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Yupik's Cashew Pieces are chopped pieces from whole nuts without the addition of oil, fat, salt, or sugar. Crunchy, firm cashews are buttery, creamy, and nutty in flavor. Ideal for snacking, baking, or cooking applications.
From the manufacturer
Yupik Cashews, Small Pieces
At Yupik, our goal is to provide you with high-quality products that cater to your tastes. Whether you have a sweet tooth or have healthy food habits, we have something for everyone. We have collected an extensive variety of products, such as candies, chocolates, nuts, dried fruits, snacks, superfoods, fine salts, and so much more.
Cashews aren’t actually nuts – they’re seeds! They grow on cashew apples (shaped like pears)
Yupik’s Cashew Smal Pieces are coarse pieces of cashews whole nuts without the addition of oil, fat, salt, or sugar! Crunchy, firm cashews are buttery and rich in flavor. Cashew pieces are ideal for snacking, cooking, baking, or topping foods, such as soups, salads, sautéed foods, side dishes, and more. Buy Organic Cashew Pieces to keep your cupboard well-stocked with this pantry must-have.
Cashews are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
Note: The right picture is Whole Cahews.
- 1.Pulse nuts in your food processor until crumb-sized.
- 2.Add the dates and pulse until it all sticks together.
- 3.Press into the bottom of a tart shell or spring form pan.
- For the filling:
- 1.Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding as much or as little as you need.
- 2.Slice and serve with fresh blueberries.
Vanilla Blueberry -Cashew Tart [Vegan]
For the crust:
1 1/2 cups walnuts.
1 1/2 cups dates.
For the blueberry filling:
1 cup Yupik Cashews, Small Pieces.
1 cup dates.
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil (optional).
2 cups frozen, organic blueberries.
seeds from 1/2 vanilla pod (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract).
For the cashew cream:
1/4 cup Yupik Cashews, Small Pieces.
1/4 cup agave nectar.
seeds from 1/2 vanilla pod.
water, if needed.