- Save 10% when you spend $35 or more on select everyday essentials. Discount automatically applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Yupik Shelled Pumpkin Seeds (Raw), 0.45Kg
- Raw pumpkin seeds
- A source of iron, protein, and fiber
- Ideal for snacking, baking, or topping foods, such as yogurt, granola, and more
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Yupik’s Raw Shelled Pumpkin Seeds are untreated, whole seeds without the addition of oil, fat, salt, or sugar! Nutty in flavor, pumpkin seeds are also crunchy in texture; ideal for snacking, topping, baking, or cooking applications. Buy pumpkin seeds to keep your cupboard well-stocked with this pantry essential! Conveniently pack portion controlled baggie’s to store your car, backpack, and desk with this healthy and delicious snack! Certified kosher.
From the manufacturer
Yupik Shelled Pumpkin Seeds
At Yupik, our goal is to provide you with high-quality products that cater to your tastes. Whether you have a sweet tooth or have healthy food habits, we have something for everyone. We have collected an extensive variety of products, such as candies, chocolates, nuts, dried fruits, snacks, superfoods, fine salts, and so much more.
Pumpkin seed, also known as pepita are the edible seeds of a pumpkin or certain other cultivars of squash. The seeds are typically rather flat and asymmetrically oval, and light green in color and may have a white outer hull.
Did you know?
Pumpkin seeds contain tryptophan; an amino acid that is then converted into a sleep hormone. A handful of pumpkin seeds before bed can help promote a good night’s right.
- Yupik’s Raw Shelled Pumpkin Seeds are untreated, whole seeds without the addition of oil, fat, salt, or sugar! Nutty in flavor, pumpkin seeds are also crunchy in texture; ideal for snacking, topping, baking, or cooking applications. Buy pumpkin seed to keep your cupboard well-stocked with this pantry essential. Conveniently pack portion controlled baggie’s to store your car, backpack, and the desk with this healthy and delicious snack.
A source of iron, protein, and fiber.
Low in carbohydrates.
Heart Healthy Magnesium.
Zinc for Immune Support.
Plant-Based Omega-3 Fats.
Pumpkin Seed Brittle
1 teaspoon vegetable oil, plus additional for coating.
7 ounces Yupik Raw Shelled Pumpkin Seeds.
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
1 pound 6 ounces granulated sugar.
12 ounces water.
Place the oil and seeds into a 10-inch saute pan and set over medium-high heat. Toast the Yupik Raw Shelled Pumpkin Seeds while constantly moving the pan. You will smell their aroma and hear some of them begin to crackle when they are toasted 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer the seeds to a small mixing bowl, add the cayenne, cinnamon, and salt and stir to combine.
Line a half sheet pan with a silicone baking mat.
Place a 3-quart saucier inside a large cast iron skillet. Add the sugar and water to the saucepan, and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until it comes to a boil. Stop stirring, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Uncover, reduce heat to medium, and cook until the sugar is a light amber color, approximately 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the pumpkin seed mixture. This will greatly reduce the temperature of the sugar, so work quickly. Once evenly mixed, pour the mixture into the prepared half sheet pan. Using an oiled spatula, spread thin. You will have to work quickly when pouring out and spreading the mixture in the pan. Cool completely, approximately 30 minutes, and then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
CULINARY TWIST: Spice it up.
- Use the same technique of spiced nuts with pumpkin seeds instead! Think of all the sweet and savory combinations you could create! For a savory route, try a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt, pepper, and smoked paprika for a Euro-spiced twist. Want to add something different to your dessert table? Try roasting our pumpkin seeds with a drizzle of melted butter, honey, and cinnamon! Classically, you can add pumpkin seeds to a variety of baked goods, such as cookies, bars, granola, cakes, and more.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally bought them to feed the squirrels in my backyard but after trying a handful myself I'm absolutely in love with these, and so are the squirrels to be honest.
I will definitely be buying more of these and I definitely recommend you try these raw pumpkin seeds.
The quality of the seeds is excellent and the re sealable bag makes for easy and accessible storage.
These are so handy for lunch time snacks and the kids seem to enjoy the fact that they are 'Charlie Brown' treats.
Quality , price , convenience and quick shipping are all the reasons that I recommend this product.