- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 0.4 x 3.8 cm ; 9.07 g
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 g
- Item model number: 73328G01
- ASIN: B00CAWZXCQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #141,440 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
E-Z-GO 73328G01 PDS II Speed Sensor Magnet for Motors
- Used on 2001-2009 E-Z-GO Electric TXT, 4/6-Passenger Shuttle, ST Express, ST Sport, ST Sport II, Clays Car, MPT 1000 and Cushman Titan Vehicles
- Detects and transmits the speed of a moving object
- Material: Zinc-plated with low carbon steel; Approximate weight: .32 oz.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Check your Owners/Parts manual for correct application and fit. This is the current part description provided by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). To confirm your parts fit or description, Email us with your Make, Model and Serial Numbers.
From the Manufacturer
The Speed Sensor Magnet can be used with 48 Volt Advance motors for PDS II (Precision Drive System II) controllers. This sensor magnet ensures the desired signal strength is reached in order to determine the vehicle's speed. This magnet can be used on 36V and 48V PDS (Precision Drive System) applications.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com