ZAMST 471201 JK 2 Knee Brace
|Price:||CDN$ 82.56 - CDN$ 201.57|
- P-Tech padding design helps to dissipate tendon pressure
- V-Tech's ventilated flow through design keeps you cool while in motion
- i-Fit is an open panel design with adjustable fasteners providing an individualized fit, enhanced comfort and variable compression levels
- ROM-Tech is a pre-curved design to provide full Range of Motion for maximized performance levels
- Flyweight tech provides an advanced material fabrication with lightweight construction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The JK-2 provides the most advanced patellar support for Patellar Tendinitis, Osgood-Schlatters Disease and Chondromalacia. JK-2 incorporates Flyweight fabrication with i-Fit technology, a semi-open design with a lower strap for individualized adjustment and compression. This unique design keeps the product in place without causing chaffing and irritation. The V-Tech material ventilates and quickly removes perspiration during exercise. The P-Tech padding is designed to help dissipate tendon pressure without irritating the bony protrution present from Osgood Schlatters. The JK-2 is a highest level of support within the JK Series. It provides additional support to any patella-femoral pain. An individual that usually experiences pain behind or around the knee cap may find the JK-2 to be an ideal option. This product is one of the few unique products available on the market for Osgood Schlatters.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have thin legs (6' tall; 155 lbs) so I bought the small and it fits great.
I am VERY happy with this knee brace - should it need to be replaced in the future I would choose this one again, hands down.