- Shipping Weight: 204 g
- Item model number: a11120900ux0544
- ASIN: B008BXEPHC
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 1 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
ZP7510-P Aquarium Tank Liquid Water Sensor Floating Switches 2 Pcs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product Name : Float Switch;Model No. : ZP7510-P;Contacts : NO+NC;Max Contact Rating : Max Contact Rating;10W : 10W
- Max Switching Voltage : 100V DC;Max Switching Current : 0.5A;Max Breakdown Voltage : 220V DC;Max Carry Current : 1.0A;Max Contact Resistance : 100m ohm
- Temperature Rating : -10 ~ +60C / 85C;Float Ball Material : PP;Float Body Material : PP;Float Ball Size(Approx) : 24.2 x 25.7mm / 0.953"" x 1.01""(L*D)
- Thread Dia(Approx) : 9.5mm / 0.374"";Nut Dia(Approx) : 16.8mm / 0.661"";Bottom Clip Dia(Approx) : 20mm / 0.787"";Body Total Length : 89.5mm / 3.5""
- Cable Length : 34cm / 13.4"";Color : Blue;Net Weight : 33g;Package Content : 2 x Float Switch
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device. It can be easily converted from normally open to normally close by invertin the float. Note: because the current that the switch can carry is much little(0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load, relay and contactor are not included here.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com