- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Zen and the Art of Happiness Paperback – Jun 28 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"...charming...Shows readers, with humor and zest, how to live in the now and change our futures. For most collections." -- Library Journal
"Enthusiastically recommended and 'user friendly' reading for anyone seeking to enhance their spirituality, deal with life's stresses, and improve their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being." -- Midwest Book Review --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Chris Prentiss is the cofounder and codirector of the Passages Addiction Cure Center, located in Malibu, California, and the author of The Alcoholism and Addiction Cure: A Holistic Approach to Total Recovery. He has also written a dozen books on Chinese philosophy and personal growth. He is known wo --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The other big message of the book is that life is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the journey, and the destination will take of itself.
give the world a break Mr Prentiss and don't write anything else about the generous spirit, it is too alien a subjiect for your small greedy little hands collecting money.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Happiness
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism > Zen
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism > Zen Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Zen
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Zen Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation