- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Zero-Mile Diet Cookbook: Seasonal Recipes for Delicious Homegrown Food Paperback – Nov 22 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Carolyn Herriot is the author of the bestselling A Year on the Garden Path: A 52-Week Organic Gardening Guide, The Zero-Mile Diet: A Year-Round Guide to Growing Organic Food and, most recently, The Zero-Mile Diet Cookbook: Seasonal Recipes for Delicious Homegrown Food. She is much in demand as a speaker and workshop leader on organic gardening in the Pacific Northwest, with regular columns in BC Living and
Common Ground magazines. Carolyn grows her certified-organic seed business, Seeds of Victoria, at the Garden Path Centre for Organic Gardening in Victoria, BC.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Culinary Arts & Techniques
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Canadian
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Dietary
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Seasonal
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegetables & Vegetarian > Vegetables