- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 17.5 x 2.3 cm ; 68 g
- Shipping Weight: 68 g
- Manufacturer reference: ZJ-HB
- ASIN: B06X3Q65ZP
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 13 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #144,526 in Luggage & Bags (See Top 100 in Luggage & Bags)
Heartbreaker (12-18 Months)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- INSEAM ZIPPER FOR QUICK AND CONVENIENT DIAPER ACCESS makes diaper changing quick and easy even if your baby is sleeping, kicking or wriggling. So easy, you can use them with your eyes closed! Unzip. Change. Zip. Done.
- NO MORE AWKWARD AND CLUMSY SNAPS especially when it's dark, your baby is kicking and you get to that last snap and figure out you're one off...d@m# snaps!
- BABY STAYS WARM AND COVERED throughout all diaper changes. Sleepers with a front zipper let in cold air. By the time your baby is ready for a diaper change, they're naked, freezing and fully awake. But With ZippyJamz your baby stays warm, cozy and sleepy - ready to go back to bed.
- MADE WITH 100% GOTS ORGANIC COTTON You can also feel good knowing that the cotton is grown, harvested and manufactured without the use of harsh chemicals and pesticides.
- TRUE TO SIZE - while they might seem large at first, they are made of organic cotton fibers, so some shrinkage is normal. Make sure to put it in the washer & dryer a couple of times to get your sleeper true to size. The size chart reflects post-washing measurements.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
ZippyJamz Baby Sleepers keep your baby warm, covered and in a sleep state during diaper changes - everyone gets more & better sleep!
Say no to snaps and goodbye to front zippers! ZippyJamz keep babies warm and covered during diaper changes and cut diaper changing time in half. ZippyJamz sleepers are so easy to use - even if your baby is sleeping, kicking or wriggling.
There is nothing a parent won't do to help their baby fall asleep. There also nothing they won't do to keep their baby sleeping. But this is almost impossible with today's sleepers. And here are two reasons why. SNAPS-If you need to change your baby at night snaps are slow and matching them up is a pain. ZIPPERS-Front zippers are quicker but by the time your baby is ready they're naked, freezing and awake.
ZippyJamz have 2 zippers, the first makes it really easy to dress and undress your baby. The second zipper along the inseam makes diaper changing quick and convenient so babies stay warm and covered during diaper changes, day or night.
The fully lined zipper won't pinch or irritate your baby's skin. Premium YKK zippers work smoothly even if your baby is kicking or rolling away. Plus super soft organic interlock cotton fabric means only the best for your baby's sensitive skin.
Whether you're a new parent, or have already changed hundreds of diapers, or just want to give the gift of better sleep and easier diaper changing; ZippyJamz lets you and your baby enjoy more play, love, cuddles and sleep!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The arms don’t shrink. Often pajamas will fit perfectly but the arms get too short after multiple washes. This pajama doesn’t do that. The body and the arms fit really well and it is just consistently a perfect fit through multiple washes.
We have been buying a Hannah Anderson (30-40$)
The zipper for diaper changes is really nice in the cold weather because you don’t have to undress your baby or toddler. I was worried about it being stiff but it’s not. The weight of these are similar to Hannah Anderson which means you pay a little more because the organic cotton is thicker oh and the extra work involved for bottom zipper would also add cost but I see it as added value. They are not thin like Burt’s Bees. Also the footie has a good gripper base which keeps my child from sliding around when they walk. (Wife reviewed)
Four stars because of the price.
Material is soft cotton.
Only thing the size newborn and 0-3 months that I received don’t have the little feet pads seen in the images, maybe they are available in the bigger sizes?