Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Love_Simon Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill
Size: One Size|Colour: Brown|Change

on February 16, 2012
We love making kababs, and grilled veggies so after much research decided to buy this grill. It is a fantastic grill as far as 'making the food' is concerned. No smoking, nice blackened lines on the grilled food and easy to use. We do baste while we grill so have not noticed any issues with veggies overdrying either. We leave it on high for a few minutes every time we turn it on, to burn off any 'residue' from last use. The issue is with the cleaning of the grill. I read plenty reviews where everyone seems to be raving about how easy it is to clean. I disagree. Sure the surface is very non stick and food residue just glides off, but the dripping does stick and burn on the bottom. And when grilling meats, you dont want the bottom part even mildly coated with oils - bacteria could grow, and the smell is another factor. Since it is a nonstick coating, the only way to clean it requires gently wiping it down with a very soft brush or cloth repeatedly till all of the food residue is gone. Believe me it takes very long. It is on account of this cleanup we dont use it as much as we would like. I wish it came with a tool that would help with the cleanup of the bottom of the grilling plate.
19 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2017
I'm impressed with this electric grill. It works as advertised. I cook a lot of meat on there including steaks. Gotta say the cooking time is similar to my previous natural gas BBQ. That's impressive, it generates a lot of heat. Very happy with it!
on July 4, 2015
i like the grill - heavy and easy to clean. drip tray is the same. i expected it to be a little hotter but using a lid makes a difference. i dont think the interlock is necessary and the base is a bit sharp on the hands. i use it regularly
on February 26, 2014
Cooks really well and with even heat! I generally use Medium heat setting, and so far it has not set off smoke detectors. Much better overall and far easier to clean than my previous Sunbeam grill. Best tip for cleaning is to use a fairly small dishwashing brush with long bristles. Also, a piece of foil can be used to catch drippings to help with clean-up.
5 people found this helpful
on October 28, 2013
This replaced my old Salton and it hasn't disappoint yet. You should use a simple aluminum tray as others mentioned to cover the splash.
2 people found this helpful
on January 22, 2016
Not smokeless. But heats up great.
on February 13, 2017
It's prefect. Now I can enjoy homemade Korean BBQ.
on August 20, 2015
works great, fast shipping.
on December 3, 2017
Great buy!
on December 7, 2017
Excellent, no unwanted smoke, cooks OK but steak takes a little longer than on a regular bbq

See 1 answered question