Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.99 shipping
Zumba Fitness Rush - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 29.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 3.50 (12%)|
- Featuring 50% more content than Zumba Fitness 2 on Wii: additional routines, new venues and more instructors, plus voice control, online connectivity and DLC support for the most feature-rich, interactive Zumba experience to date.
- Get a total body workout with 42 electrifying new routines and music tracks (10 exclusive to Kinect), now featuring hits from today's hottest artists along with contagious Zumba originals that let you lose yourself to the music.
- Learn 24 different dance styles as you play (more than twice the number featured in the original game). From fan favorites like Merengue and Cumbia to new additions that include Bollywood, Ragga, Bachata, Latin Pop, Quebradita and more.
- Dance naturally hands-free with Kinect technology that enables full body motion tracking for an unencumbered interactive workout.
- Two player support lets you party together with friends and family members in a cooperative format.
- Platform: Xbox 360
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Featuring 42 hot new music tracks, sizzling choreography and a huge variety of new dance styles and arenas, Zumba Fitness Rush invites players to dance their way into shape with a fun and proven program. Six Zumba instructors get you moving to the beat, including celebrity instructors Beto Perez, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant, plus new stars exclusive to the Kinect game: Kass Martin, Jason Thompson and Erica Pierce. Each star instructor personally guides players through choreography that ranges in style from Merengue and Samba to Bollywood and Latin Pop. Dance hands-free as Kinect for Xbox 360 accurately tracks your every move. Monitor improvements with the Progress Tracker, which adds up calories burned, grades dance styles, and displays trophies, stats and overall rank. Whether playing in Single Song, Full Class or Zumba Party mode, players will have a blast with this unique dance-fitness experience that shapes, tones and transforms their bodies as they party themselves into shape.
Feel the exhilaration of the full-body dancing workout that you know and love with Zumba Fitness: Rush. Building on the phenomenal success of the original game, Rush delivers thrilling new routines, music tracks and the hands-free control and full body motion-tracking of the Kinect. With accessible gameplay, a revamped tutorial mode and helpful training from superstar Zumba instructors, dancers of all skill levels will be able to get up, get down and achieve their fitness goals. Are you ready to feel the Rush that defines Zumba Fitness?
Hop off your couch and into the fun-filled, electrifying dancing workout of Zumba Fitness: Rush. Featuring 42 thrilling new routines and songs from today's top artists, Zumba Fitness: Rush helps you get in shape and take your fitness goals to a new level of fun. Break it down with 24 dance styles that range from fan-favorites like Merengue and Cumbia to new additions that include Bollywood, Ragga, Bachata, Latin Pop and Quebradita. Experience a heart-racing good time when you truly get into the dancing fun with the motion-tracking capabilities of your Kinect sensor, and enjoy hands-free dancing and control of menu navigation thanks to the Kinect's voice controls. Dance by yourself or grab a friend to share the dance floor in three game modes. Groove to the beat of one song at a time in Single Song mode, or amp up the excitement in the Zumba Class mode that offers workout routines in 20-, 45- and 60-minute formats. You can even create your own workout by saving a playlist of your favorite songs and routines. With superstar Zumba instructors and 10 dynamic environments, you'll feel like you're part of the Zumba elite and partying like a rock star all over the world. Get ready to feel the Rush.
- Move and groove to top hits from today's hottest artists, including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP, in addition to addictive Zumba originals
- Master 24 different dance styles while you play fan-favorites like Merengue and Cumbia as well as new additions like Bollywood, Ragga, Bachata, Latin Pop, Quebradita and more
- Dance by yourself or with a friend in three different game modes, including Single Song, Zumba Class and Learn the Steps
- Groove to one routine of your choice and get an idea for the rhythm before you start dancing in Single Song, or get your heart rate up with a Zumba Class that features workout routines in 20-, 45- or 60-minute lengths
- Save a playlist to create your own custom workout of your favorite music and choreography
- Break down four core dance styles into basic steps in the revamped Learn the Steps tutorial mode
- Learn from 3D avatars of six Zumba instructors — Beto, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Jason Thompson and Erica Pierce and three exclusive to Kinect — to make you feel like you're actually in an elite Zumba class
- Party in 10 dynamic environments, including a Miami yacht, LA nightclub, rooftop, VIP pool party and music video set — plus venues exclusive to Kinect: Bollywood, Rio Carnivale, Las Vegas and more
- Immerse yourself in the worldwide exercise phenomenon of Zumba Fitness with this follow-up to the popular original game
- Enjoy hands-free dancing thanks to the power of the Kinect sensor that utilizes full-body motion tracking for an unencumbered, interactive workout (Kinect sensor required, not included)
- Navigate menus using Voice Control to start dancing even faster
- Get down to the beat with 42 exhilarating new routines and music tracks, including 10 that are exclusive to Kinect
- Accessible gameplay and a new video cueing system make it easy for dancers of all skill levels to get in on the action
- Track your workout statistics, including calories burned, achievements earned, overall rank and technique score with the new Progress Tracker
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This version is a great game. Zuma World Party is newer, the characters are more realistic than the previous versions but it doesn't necessarily make it a better workout than Rush. This version is a great workout with more traditional Latin moves than World Party and Core. I wear my Fitbit and an hour class gets me about 6500 steps, similar to Core and more than World Party.
All in all it's a great cardio workout when you can't get out of the house,
As a first time Zumba dancer I was very pleased with the learn each move at slow and normal speeds.
I appreciate that a small window pops up to let you know in advance the next move ( this can be shut off once you learn the moves).
I like that the game keeps track of your progress.
If you want to sweat those ponds off this is a fun way.
Fully recommended, but keep in mind that you will need other similar games to not get bored quickly on the songs.
good for an 8 year old ...and even then...
Most recent customer reviews
It is a good product for beginners and people who wants to learn real dance move.Published 5 months ago by Arianne Deault
It gets you moving, and I was so busy trying to keep up and watching the feedback that I didn't even realize I was working so hard until my son pointed out I was sweating and my... Read morePublished on Feb. 3 2014 by Sherri Lindsey