Study Guide to accompany Nutrition for Foodservice and Culinary Professionals, Seventh Edition Paperback – Jun 29 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It's full of information about what nutrients do what, and has a lot on calories and how many servings of each nutrient you need for a certain number of calories. For example, you need 2 cups of vegetable per day for a certain amount of calories. I actually lost 20 pounds by following the guidelines for 2000 and 1500 calorie diets. It also goes into detail about food allergies, and even has some recipes in the back to make healthier versions of traditional recipes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks