- Media: Wireless Phone Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
BESTEK usb adapter car cigarette lighter socket car splitter adapter for 12v 24v car (2 USB charger 2.1A + 1 usb retractable cable+ 5 usb tips) 152UV+T13A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1. This DC splitter features two built-in USB charging ports, perfect for charging your Smartphone, MP3 player, and other handheld devices. The 1A USB port is great for charging your phone and other smaller devices, while the 2.1A port will supply a charge strong enough for your iPad and other larger devices.
- 2. The retractable micro usb cable and iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, Mini usb tip are not only for charging, also for data transfer
- 3. The splitter's 26" cable makes it easy for friends in the backseat to grab a charge for their devices.
- 4. Its sleek, polished black design will compliment any vehicle. When power's on,the Logo illuminates a stunning blue glow,and it's even brighter at night,can works as a jacklight.
- 5. Included one retractable micro usb charging cable and four replaceable tips which covers almost all of the cellphones and devices, meets your different devices charging and data transfer need. wherever whenever you are
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This Car DC splitter included one retractable micro usb charging cable and four replaceable tips, Convert and increase your car cigarette lighter from 1 to 2 sockets as well as 2 USB ports. The included retractable micro usb charging cable and four replaceable tips ( iPhone 5, iphone 4s, mini usb , nokia 2.0mm ,psp 3.0mm ) covers almost all of the cell phones and devices, meets your different devices charging and data transfer need. wherever whenever you are !
Dual-socket power consumption - 150 Watts
Input voltage - 12V / 24V DC
Output voltage - 12V / 24V DC
Dual USB output - 5V DC/2.1A in total
Five USB tips:
1. iPhone 5 connector : for iphone 5
2. iphone 4 connector : for iphone Gen 4s,4,3,3gs …
3. Micor to 2.0mm connector: charge any device with 2.5mm jack. Such as Nokia N70 N71 N72 N73 N76 N77 N78 N80 N81 N82 N90 N91 N93 N93i N95 N95(8G) E50 E51 E61 E61i E62 E65 E71 E90 1200 1208 1209 1650 1680c 1681c 2505 2630 2600c 2660 2680s 2760 2865 3109c 3110c 3120c 3250 3500c 3600s 5000 5070 5200 5208 5220XM 5300 5310XM 5320 5500 5610 5700 6070 6080 6085 6088 6110n 6111 6120c 6122c 6125 6131 6131i 6151 6210s 6212C 6220c 6233 6234 6268 6270 6275 6280 6288 6290 6300 6500s 6600F 7070 7088 7210c 7310c 7310s 7360 7373 7370 7390 7500 7510a 7610S 8800s etc.
4. Micro DC to 3.0mm adapter: charge any device with 3.0mm jack.Such as PSP1000/3000/2000 etc.
5. Mini USB connector ( Micro to mini usb): charge any device with mini usb adapters such as MP3 MP4 etc.
1. Please keep the other USB port free while charging your iPad and other large devices with “2.1A” usb port
2. PSP 3.0mm and Nokia 2.0mm tip only for charging, no data transfer
3. The Charging compatibility of tips may vary depending on devices required connectors, may not work with certain devices or models and may not be limited to devices as listed above.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For some reason, my new (used) 2007 Volvo, as fantabulous as it is, only has 2 12V charging outlets - one in the center counsel and one behind the center counsel. Not good for a tech-on-the-go girl like me. So this purchase was the piece de resistance for me. The BESTEK charger fits snugly in a spot in the center counsel (right next to the counsel's 12V charging outlet), to which both my GPS(which sits on the dash in my new HDFMB-2 Friction Mount base, highly recommended HDFMB-2: i.Trek V2 Open Front Heavy Duty Friction Mount Base for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan GPS Devices) and Blackberry (which sits atop my new Hypercel SpiderPad Anti-Slip Mount - also highly recommended at Amazon link Hypercel SpiderPad Anti-Slip Mount for Mobile Phone - Black) can reach easily. The Blackerry, by the way, connects to the BESTEK charger USB via its BESTEK usb car charger *retractable* cord and tip which come WITH this BESTEK car charger (and is also sold, along with all mobile device tips, separately at Amazon link BESTEK usb car charger adapter usb power tips usb charger tips usb connectors adapter usb cable power adapter tips usb charger adapter usb power adapter usb connector cables usb tips lg connectors ipod connectors samsung tips apple connectors iphone tip...)!
What this all means is that my new *retractable* Blackberry charge cord is now neatly plugged into the USB port of the BESTEK car charger (beautifully retracted and out of sight but available at arms reach if/when I need it), while my GPS is always plugged into the 2nd USB port of the BESTEK car charger. SEE MY ATTACHED PHOTO.
What that also means is that should any friends or family get into my car and desparately need a mobile device charge (regardless of what mobile device they have), I have (in the cute drawstring bag that came with this BESTEK package) every conceivable mobile device tip for him/her to choose from, including the iPad tip, and thereby charge his/her device, **while** I continue to charge my GPS or Blackberry -- OR I can even charge BOTH my GPS and my BB while they are charging (by using one USB port for my passenger, one USB port for me, and one of the two car charger sockets that remain).
So complete versatility with all those unsightly cords which would otherwise make my lovely new-used car look like the back of a computer station.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Update: Bought March 20th 2014, this has been plugged in 24/7 for the past 4-5 months (powering a dash camera), still working great!
So overall, it is disappointing for the those specific reasons that I have indicated.