- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.4 x 17.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 204 g
- Manufacturer reference: AM50.10200
- ASIN: B00AWK6MF0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 26 2014
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo, 5.3 fl. Oz.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Dry shampoo that doesn't leave your hair looking powdery or white. For all hair types. Safe for color treated hair.
amika is hair rebellion against conformity & the mundane. Founded by industry OUTSIDERS in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007 amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. NULL
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, by day 3, I would usually feel somewhat greasy, and my hair would be a bit stiff.
With this, I'm on day 3, no grease, no stiffness, and the smell is great (and light).
Amika does it right!
I spray my hair at the roots (about 8 spritzes to get full coverage), brush my hair out, and voila.
I can instantly wear my hair down, and it looks fresh, not greasy or oily. It does not leave a white residue afterwards like other brands tend to.
The scent is nice and light, and makes me feel like my hair is clean.
I have been using this after working out or cycling, or after coming inside from doing yard work. It is like it instantly absorbs all the sweaty grossness being outside has on my hair, and makes my hair look awesome!
- smells fantastic – the light clean scent is a bit fruity with a hint of vanilla that creates a refreshingly clean fragrance;
- it transforms my sweaty gym hair into clean-scented soft, moveable hair with body;
- it’s a great time-saver since it only takes a minute to completely refresh your hair;
- it’s easy to throw in my gym bag and applies easily too – just spritz it in small bursts at your roots, comb or brush through and you’re good to go (I recommend using it sparingly for best results);
- there’s no tell-tale white residue because it’s talc-free;
- my hair looks and feels refreshed and clean; and,
- it boosts my mood and saves me time when I simply don’t have time to wash and style my hair.
- I can hardly think of anything negative to say, except perhaps that this bottle size needs to go into checked luggage if you’re travelling (the travel-sized bottles of Amika are sometimes hard to find as they sell out quickly).
If you’ve never tried dry shampoo – give this a try – it smells wonderful and works great.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed