DIY artistic creation classic phone case Omni-directional printing pc(hard) for iphone4/4s
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hard case, great PC material for protection;
- Durable full color graphics;
- Easy access to all buttons and ports;
- Easy installation;
- Compatible with Apple iphone4 and iphone4s
High-Impact Hues with a Translucent Twist, Good Looks, Great Texture: Get an iPhone case that celebrates your love of fun color combos. The two-tone twist on a classic design adds some aesthetic punch, while the innovative, flexible material will feel good in your hand. Protection that Fits: The thin, yet durable material is a stylish way to keep your phone's surface free of scratches and scuffs, without adding extra bulk.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Things I like:
- The case has a textured feeling to it providing additional grip which is enhanced with the rubber on the back of the case as well
- Earphone port and 30-pin connector or easily accessible and fit both older and newer 30-pin cables (another case I had did not)
- Easily separates for removal, can leave the top half on the phone and remove only the bottom if needed
- Otterbox customer service!!!! The other one I had developed a small hairline crack which was a manufacturing defect, they replaced it for free without any hassles, great stuff.
As stated in the title, the case will provide moderate protection to your phone for every day wear and tear. I am skeptical it will protect my phone in a drop as there is no rubber or other material to dampen the case. The case is all plastic (which is sturdy) but that's about it. If you're look for maximum protection try the Defender or Armor Series (which I own and LOVE!).
One other thing... phone is pretty bulky in this and the cover is not "slippery" so don't expect to slide it in your pocket... Great because it doesn't slide around on the dashboard much, but you're not slipping this in your pocket... I guess you have to weigh your options and know what you need - protection and holster vs. slim and dockable. Oh and by the way - the phone has never popped out of it's holster so that is great.