Achieve your business goals
Shoppers come to Amazon ready to buy. Advertising gets targeted ads in front of customers who are searching for products like yours to purchase.
Get products discovered
Advertising provides an instant visibility boost. Ads appear in highly visible placements, like page one of search results or on product detail pages.
Pay only when your ad is clicked. Campaign reports track ad spend and performance, so you can learn what’s working and fine-tune your campaigns.
Ready to get started?
1. Log in to Seller Central
2. Choose the products you want to advertise
3. Decide how much you want to bid for clicks and which keywords to target
4. In just a few minutes, you can launch your first campaign!
Before you begin advertising, we recommend reviewing resources like the New Advertiser Success Guide. It provides step-by-step instructions on getting started with Sponsored Products and maximizing your efforts from the start.Read the New Advertiser Success Guide for Sponsored Products
* CA Terms and Conditions of the Sponsored Products and Headline Search CAD $50 Promotional Credit. For Amazon sellers that register for Amazon advertising products (Sponsored Products or Headline Search Ads) through their seller account from July 1st, 2018 through September 30th, 2018 and registers their payment method before October 31st, 2018, Amazon will apply a promotional credit of CAD $50 to that advertiser's account. Promotional credits will automatically be applied upon the advertiser’s registration of their payment method associated to their advertising account. Any unused promotional credit will expire after 90 days from the date the promotion credit is applied.
• Advertisers must maintain an advertising account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement.
• Advertisers must provide a valid payment method to receive the promotional credit.
• This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
• This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
• Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
• Limit one promotional credit per seller account.