Advertise your products on Amazon.ca
Our advertising solutions let you reach and engage shoppers at every stage of their journey—from awareness to purchase and beyond. Ads appear right where customers will see them, such as the first page of search results or on product detail pages. You place bids on relevant keywords, and if your bid wins and your ad matches the search, your ad gets displayed to shoppers.
We have three advertising solutions. Drive sales with Sponsored Products by putting your products in front of qualified shoppers. Boost brand and product awareness with Sponsored Brands (formerly Headline Search Ads). Create a unique, immersive shopping experience with Stores to inspire customer loyalty. Take advantage of them all to maximize your performance.
Achieve your business goals
Shoppers come to Amazon ready to buy. Advertising gets targeted ads in front of customers who are searching for products like yours to purchase.
Get products discovered
Advertising provides an instant visibility boost. Ads appear in highly visible placements, like page one of search results or on product detail pages.
Pay only when your ad is clicked. Campaign reports track ad spend and performance, so you can learn what’s working and fine-tune your campaigns.
Ready to get started?
1. Log in to Seller Central
2. Choose the products you want to advertise
3. Decide how much you want to bid for clicks and which keywords to target
4. In just a few minutes, you can launch your first campaign!
Before you begin advertising, we recommend reviewing some of our resources to help you maximize your efforts from the start.Read the New Advertiser Success Guide for Sponsored Products
* CA Terms and Conditions of the Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands CAD $50 Promotional Credit. For Amazon sellers that register for Amazon advertising products (Sponsored Products or Sponsored Brands) through their seller account from January 1st, 2019 through March 31st, 2019, Amazon will automatically apply a promotional credit of CAD $50 to that advertiser's account on the date of registration. Any unused promotional credit will expire after 90 days from the date the promotional credit is applied.
• Advertisers must maintain an advertising account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement.
• Advertisers must provide a valid payment method to receive the promotional credit.
• The maximum benefit that an Advertiser can receive is CAD $50 in promotional credit.
• This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
• This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
• Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
• Limit one promotional credit per seller account.