Click the button below or visit www.amazon.ca/cash and login to your Amazon Account to get your personalized barcode or verify your mobile phone number.
Ask the cashier to scan your barcode, or give them your mobile phone number, at any participating store, then pay the amount you want to add to your Amazon Balance.
Your Amazon Credit will be applied directly to your order when you add a qualifying item to your cart.
Now available at over 13,000 locations
• When you complete an Amazon Cash transaction at a participating retailer, you are purchasing an Amazon.ca Gift Card in the amount you select and automatically claiming it to your Amazon Balance. Amazon Cash transactions are non-refundable, except as required by law. Other restrictions apply. For full terms, see Terms and Conditions.
• Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on February 10, 2020 and 11:59 pm (PT) April 30, 2020.
• Offer limited to the first-time a customer uses Amazon Cash.
• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is CAD$ 5.00 off products sold by Amazon.ca.
• You will receive an email from Amazon Canada stating that the promotional credit has been applied to your account.
• Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) May 31, 2020.
• Amazon Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon.ca Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon.ca Gift Cards.