The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist's Notebook--What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and HealingAug 29 2017by Bruce D. Perry and Maia Szalavitz
Postpartum Depression and Child DevelopmentJul 16 1999by Eugene S. Paykel and Michael Rutter
- by Gabor Maté MD
- by Laura E. Berk and Adena B. Meyers
The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul's Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health-from Pregnancy Through Your Child's Teen YearsAug 23 2016by Paul Thomas M.D. and Jennifer Margulis Ph.D.
- by Sandra Lee Gardner RN MS CNS PNP and Brian S. Carter MD FAAP
Individual Positive Behavior Supports: A Standards-Based Guide to Practices in School and Community SettingsAug 21 2014by Martin Agran Ph.D. and Richard Albin Ph.D.
Treating Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents, Second Edition: How to Foster Resilience through Attachment, Self-Regulation, and CompetencyNov 15 2018by Margaret E. Blaustein and Kristine M. Kinniburgh
- by Jane Case-Smith EdD OTR/L FAOTA and Jane Clifford O'Brien PhD OTR/L
- by ILCA ILCA and Lactation Education Accreditation and Approval Rev Lactation Education Accreditation and Approval Rev
- by Terry Dean Jr. and Louis M Bell