- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 7.4 x 9.3 cm ; 45.4 g
- Shipping Weight: 45.4 g
- Item model number: 81303
- ASIN: B002B4I8RA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 24 2013
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,498 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
e.l.f. cosmetics Eyebrow Kit, Dark
- The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected
- The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in
- This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined.
From the manufacturer
Keep your brows on fleek
Groom and perfect your brows
Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected.
Shape and define your brows with included brush
The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.
Using a brow brush, shape and tame brows. Then add concealer right about the brow line.
Pat concealer into brows. This will help keep the Dark Eyebrow Kit product in place, and ensure long lasting wear.
Use the included brush to apply the dark wax to your brow, then apply the powder. The powder will adhere to the wax ensuring the color and shape you want.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price is really great for the value, too. I've been using practically every day for a month and I still haven't hit pan on it. The brush, although tiny, works well. I don't know about the powder side, but the wax side of the brush is great and precise. The powder can actually be a good eyeshadow for the crease as well.
I've had this for months and I use it on and off with my Anastasia brow wiz (which is CAD $25ish) and as much as I LOVE that one, I prefer ELF just a bit more to be completely honest ;)
I ended up crushing up the beige powder and adding a bit of black eyeshadow which I had crushed up from my eyeshadow kit. Together the powders made a very dark brown powder mixture. I then added rubbing alcohol to press them together within the eyebrow kit. I love the e.l.f. studio eyebrow kit now...but only because I modified the beige powder to match my eyebrows.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews