- Product Dimensions: 134.6 x 83.8 cm ; 3.72 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: 106196
- ASIN: B00Y8JAYAA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 27 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
eCarpetGallery Hand-knotted Bahor 2'9" x 4'5" Wool Rug, Dark Burgundy
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Handwoven by Pashtun and Baluch tribes in eastern Afghanistan (106196)
- Traditional, Tribal style rug with Dark Brown, Dark Navy, Khaki, Light Brown, Red accent colors
- Imported from Afghanistan and crafted using the finest weaving techniques
- Hand-knotted and constructed from 100% Wool with 100% Wool foundation
- 2-Feet 9-Inch by 4-Feet 5-Inch (83.8cm x 134.6cm)
Bahor tribal rugs are primarily handwoven by Pashtun and Baluch tribes in eastern Afghanistan. These area rugs have a predominanetly intricate geometric design, borrowing largely from Turkoman and Tajik tribal influences. Bahor rugs are very durable and mostly come in smaller sizes.
Be assured buying your rug with eCarpetGallery with our 30-day money back guarantee. We offer first-rate customer service and an unparalleled selection of handmade one-a-kind rugs. And, given our extensive set of international contacts, we’re able to purchase the finest of the world’s handcrafted and powerloomed rugs in bulk, from local rug weavers, to pass on the savings to you.
Our exclusive collection of rugs has been featured on TV shows such as The Marilyn Dennis Show, Canada AM and Toronto City Line. As well, our rugs have been selected for features in design magazines such as House and Home, Maison & Demeure and Canadian Living.
We offer free shipping to all of Canada except Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|