- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
femMED Hair, Skin & Nails Supplement | Maintain Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails Vegetable Capsules | Repairs Brittle Nails Vitamins (60 Count)
- 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥, 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡 & 𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦: Caring for your hair, skin and nails is not just about what kind of products you use on the outside, but also about what nutrients you put into the inside of your body. femMED Hair, Skin & Nails Supplement helps you address an internal vitamin deficiency so that you can have stronger nails, tighter, glowing skin and thicker, fuller, and healthier hair!
- 𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗦: Good health starts from within, and who doesn’t want to be healthy? That’s why we’ve designed femMED Vitamins to be, non-gmo, gelatin-free, pectin, gluten-free, dairy-free, tree nut free, soy-free, egg-free, peanut-free and free of artificial colors and flavors.
- 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗦: If you’ve tried other hair vitamins or hair supplements, it’s time for a change. With a variety of hair, skin and nails vitamins for women. It repairs and improves rough, dry skin, brittle hair and nails.
- 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗠𝗲𝗱: All femMED formulations are free of common allergies such as gluten, dairy, and eggs, artificial colour and flavours, and yeast-free. Cruelty free - no animal testing. All femMED products are international IGEN GMO tested, NON-GMO verified ingredients.
- NPN 80037912 with the Health Claim: Hair, Skin & Nails contains ingredients not typically found in a multivitamin that are specific to hair, skin and nail health such as amino acids, the antioxidant alpha lipoic acid, and silicon.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LOVE IS IN THE HAIR!
femMED Hair Skin and Nails is specially formulated to help maintain healthy skin, repair brittle nails, and restore nutrients to revitalize your hair.
EFFECTIVE VITAMINS FOR HAIR, SKIN & NAILS:
Hair, Skin & Nails is specially formulated to help maintain healthy skin and repair brittle nails. Healthy hair, skin, and nails are a reflection of overall health. Nutrient deficiencies, even if marginal, can cause hair loss, dry skin, and dry, brittle nails. Are there vitamins for hair, skin and nails that can restore our looks and improve our health?
The appearance and quality of our hair, skin and nails can be affected by sun, wind, chlorinated pools and dietary deficiencies. Key ingredients in femMED Hair, Skin & Nails can provide the body with the essential nutrients to help repair this damage.
NATURAL WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR LOOK:
The busier we get the more likely we are to eat poorly and reduce the number of nutrients we are getting, especially if we begin relying on processed foods. The result? Dull skin, weak nails, and hair that looks limp and lank. There are natural ingredients that can help restore our good looks and good health;
● MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin against the sun and environment.
● Alpha-lipoic acid has antioxidant properties that protect the skin against free radical damage.
● Amino acids L-Isoleucine, L-leucine, and L-valine benefit hair health.
● Biotin supports nail health.
● B-vitamins support the health of hair, skin and nails.
● Vitamins A and D are essential for healthy skin.
HAIR, SKIN & NAIL TIPS:
● Drink plenty of water.
● Get adequate protein.
● Eat antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables.
● Protect your hair and skin against UV damage by using sunscreen and wearing a sun hat.
● Take a supplement like femMED Hair, Skin & Nails.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Alpha Lipoic Acid, Biotin, Folate, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-valine, Methylsulfonyl-methane, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Silicon, Thiamine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Zinc.
Daily Dose: 2 Caps. Doses per Bottle: 30
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.