countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for Tsungen > Reviews

Content by Tsungen

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Tsungen (Montreal,Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Hewlett Packard Envy 4520 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Hewlett Packard Envy 4520 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Price: CDN$ 96.90
20 used & new from CDN$ 96.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Inkjet Printer - Great quality for the price!, June 28 2016
I'm very happy with this printer; I bought it just to print some text pages occasionally but when I printed color photos on ordinary paper, they came out so well that I framed many of them and no one sees the difference; I paid $60 at Staples, so did not expect to get so much for the price; I read the negative feedback and I just think some people were either unlucky or just whiners who can't operate a computer in the first place. The printer was delivered for free the next day, took me a very short while to setup, the wireless feature is great, though sometimes windows tells me I am not connected, every time I print, it works fine; it goes on standby energy saving mode when idle for a certain amount of time of non use, but it goes back on when I give the command to print; I do not need a USB printer cable but bought one just in case at the time; what I disliked in the past with my old printer is when I had to buy new cartridges, it would cost me $75 and the ink would dry up if I didn't use it for a while; with this HP printer-copier-scanner, all I have to do is...nothing; no more worries about costly ink cartridges, the printer has an app that knows when you run out and if you go for their 'HP instant ink' program (from 3.99 to 5,99 to 10,99 a month, depending on how often you use it) , HP knows if you run out of ink and immediately ship within two days before you run out; their cartridges as larger than the store ones (except for the smaller ones when you buy the printer) and can print 40 to 50 photos (depending on the photos) with remarkable results for an inkjet printer. I have copied, scanned and printed with it for the past two months (I'm still on their free three month program then they will bill me 5,99 a month for unlimited (almost) supply of ink when I need it, quickly in your mailbox, they even supply the envelope to send back the old cartridges for recycling or encourage you to drop them off at Staples.

So at $5,99 a month (in my case) the cost of ink will be less than $75 CA per Year!!! Even at $150 a year (heavy users), that's the cost 4 medium yield cartridges (2 B/W and 2 Tri-Color) at the store plus the bus rides and wasted time; what more do you want? It' not noisy, reasonable speed, awesome results and comes with a free program that help you do nice effects on your photos and collages. So, yes, I'm very happy with it and HP's very fast service and concern for the environment (they remind you to recycle all the time, which is good). Thanks HP, for someone who couldn't afford a fancy $500 inkjet printer or simply refused to pay that much, I got my money's worth and then some! I highly recommend it for the average Joe who wants it all at a reasonable price.

JOWAY H-02 Tech Preeminent Bluetooth headset - Hands Free Earpiece with Extended Battery Life and Clear Voice Capture Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price!, March 27 2016
I didn't know there were special steps for coupling; the instructions are in Chinese, but doing a search on the net
gave me the answers I needed:
you need to press the ''on" button, hold it until it blinks red AND blue, don't stop at blue, hold for both lights blinking.
then you're all set to pair it to your phone.

The Joway H-2 (in the cheaper models) has better sound quality and lots more base than other models I tried,
plus an extra earphone included to listen in stereo.

LED Rainbow Projector Room Night Light W/3 Display Mode
LED Rainbow Projector Room Night Light W/3 Display Mode
Offered by Elecmores
Price: CDN$ 13.14
23 used & new from CDN$ 11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!, March 4 2016
Quite interesting, it's the best projector / rainbow light I've seen.

EWIN(R) Flash LED Fiber Optic Light Plastic Mini UFO Lamp Multi Color Novetly
EWIN(R) Flash LED Fiber Optic Light Plastic Mini UFO Lamp Multi Color Novetly
Offered by ewinever-CA
Price: CDN$ 4.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown, March 4 2016
waste of money, it never looks like that

Bon Anniversaire Les Enfoires [Import]
Bon Anniversaire Les Enfoires [Import]
DVD ~ Bon Anniversaire Les Enfoires
Offered by momox ca
Price: CDN$ 45.10
11 used & new from CDN$ 19.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Pal not NTSC, March 4 2016
J'aime bien les Enfoirés et la seule raison pour laquelle j'ai acheté ce DVD
c'est qu'il est annoncé en NTSC alors qu'en réalité, il est en PAL.

Says it's in NTSC but it's in PAL :-(

New Dawn
New Dawn
Price: CDN$ 21.46
31 used & new from CDN$ 10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Choir!, Feb. 20 2016
This review is from: New Dawn (Audio CD)
Simply the Best Choir ever; you can never go wrong when you buy
one of their albums; I especially recommend the Christmas in Ireland
release!

Inside
Inside
Price: CDN$ 16.23
13 used & new from CDN$ 16.23

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic!, Feb. 20 2016
This review is from: Inside (Audio CD)
Paul Horn's best and first of the 'Inside series'.
Absolutely awesome flute and meditative music.

4 Film Favorites: Draculas
4 Film Favorites: Draculas
DVD ~ Various
Price: CDN$ 12.49
28 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favorites., Feb. 20 2016
This review is from: 4 Film Favorites: Draculas (DVD)
Classic from my youth; I love those old scary movies.
The original Dracula I knew as a kid was Scary and mean;
nowadays you see Dracula as a 'victim' of a spell, romantic and not scary at all.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Bilingual)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by gabysbookscanada
Price: CDN$ 99.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 59.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter is the best!, Feb. 20 2016
A fitting end for this 7 book saga which I love and guess
what? J.K. Rowling is releasing a new book soon, the eight one,
hopefully it will become another great film!!

SanDisk Cruzer Glide 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive- SDCZ60-128G-B35
SanDisk Cruzer Glide 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive- SDCZ60-128G-B35
Price: CDN$ 37.79
49 used & new from CDN$ 37.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable at a good price, Feb. 20 2016
Sandisk is simply the best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7