countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Pets Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools
Profile for 2Fletch > Reviews

Content by 2Fletch

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

2Fletch

Kong Ali Alligator Cozie Dog Toy, Small
Kong Ali Alligator Cozie Dog Toy, Small
Price: CDN$ 8.39
5 used & new from CDN$ 6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 19 2016
Great

Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs (3rd Edition)
by Scott Meyers
Price: CDN$ 51.72
44 used & new from CDN$ 34.59

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Satisfied, Nov. 22 2009
I honestly feel that I learn something new on almost every single page. The book answers so many questions I had about C++, as well as ones I hadn't even thought of.

Programming C# 3.0: Best-Selling Guide to Building Windows and Web Applications with C# 3.0
by Jesse Liberty
Price: CDN$ 56.22
31 used & new from CDN$ 3.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Read, Nov. 22 2009
As someone who already knew native C++, and had some expericence with C++/CLI, I was looking for a fast way to get to know C#. I found this book to be an informative and quick read, where you get a good sense for what you can and can't skip over based on your experience level. I also like the special notes and warnings given to programmers of various languages throughout the book. It covered what I wanted to know, and more. Good book for beginners.