countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools
Profile for Canadian Max > Reviews

Content by Canadian Max

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Canadian Max (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Magid HandMaster Bella Women's Pro Rose Garden Glove, Medium
Magid HandMaster Bella Women's Pro Rose Garden Glove, Medium
Price: CDN$ 21.00
3 used & new from CDN$ 21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars They would make a fantastic Mother's Day gift., July 6 2017
So glad that I bit the bullet and bought these rose garden gloves! At first I wondered if I wanted to spend that much, but the protection they provide against the many 'prickly things a garden brings' make them invaluable. I have already told everyone in my house that these are MINE, lol. They would make a fantastic Mother's Day gift.

kiwitata Dog Harness- Leash Included,Dog Vest Halter Soft Harness Leashes Set,Adjustable and Durable Harness for Pet All Size Dog Daily Training Walking Running
Offered by kiwitata
Price: CDN$ 18.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It fit my 25-pound poodle perfectly., Jan. 5 2017
Surprised at just how much we love this harness. Our poodle gets agitated quickly when he sees other dogs, and finally we feel safe with his pulling. We were so worried that he would get loose prior to putting this harness on him. He does seem at little bit calmer with this, for some reason. It appears to be very well constructed, and the handle is really convenient to gain control back. Good price too! It fit my 25-pound poodle perfectly.

Touchdog Lightening-Shield Waterproof 2-In-1 Convertible Fashion Pet Dog Jacket Coat with Blackshark Technology, Sporty Yellow, Charcoal Black, Medium
Price: CDN$ 37.42
3 used & new from CDN$ 37.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, Jan. 4 2017
Oh wow...just love this 'TouchDog Lightening-Shield Waterproof 2-In-1 coat'! We have been having LOTS of wet-snow/rain/ice-pellets and have to navigate through huge icy puddles during our daily walks. This coat really works to repel the elements, and my 25-pound poodle didn't seem to be complaining of the cold. Thanks to Amazon.ca's fast shipping, we got it within a few short days of ordering. (I intend to take a photo of my dog in this coat, with his best friend, the school crossing guard, who also wears a yellow jacket. They'll be twins!) The bright yellow makes me feel safer when walking between high snowbanks because it is highly visible. It's very easy to put on and take off; I am so glad I bought it.

NOW Shea Butter, 7-Ounce
NOW Shea Butter, 7-Ounce
Offered by Glutenfree4U
Price: CDN$ 15.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 6.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Hurts my skin when I try to put it on, Dec 29 2016
Why is it two different types of colours inside the jar? I just opened it, and cannot use it because it is too granular. It hurts my skin when I try to put it on because it is gritty...not quite what I was looking for when I bought something for my sensitive skin!

Comfy Moda Women's Winter Snow Boots London (12, Black)
Comfy Moda Women's Winter Snow Boots London (12, Black)
Offered by Comfy Moda Boots Canada
Price: CDN$ 130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks again, Amazon,ca! Fast shipping and great quality product., Dec 4 2016
I just love these Comfy Moda Women's Winter Snow Boots! They are so easy to put on, thanks to the front easy-to-use zipper. When I first looked at them out of the box, I said, "These aren't going to fit"....but they did, and I am delighted. I bought them, hoping that they would be wide enough (I have bunions) and they were. I plan to use them for shopping to help get to the store from the car on those icy-rain days. There is a steel lever on the heel that you can flip open to enable the boot to grip into ice. It's easy on my arthritic thumbs to use. I know they might be construed to be "old lady boots' but that's just fine with me because they provide safety and comfort. They do look good, too, IMHO.

OMorc Plantar Fasciitis Socks, Warm Sleeve Sock for Winter - [Large Size] - Premium Ankle Support foot Compression, Increases Circulation, Eases Swelling & Acts Like a Brace to Relieve Pain

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping and great product....thanks, Amazon.ca!, Dec 2 2016
I just love these socks....they help relieve the pain of my sore heels and ankles. I am so grateful that they are easy to put on as well because my back restricts my reach. Fast shipping and great product....thanks, Amazon.ca!

Baffin Men's Bobcat Chelsea Boots, Brown, 9 M US
Baffin Men's Bobcat Chelsea Boots, Brown, 9 M US
Price: CDN$ 109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars just love these easy-to-put-on Baffin Men's Bobcat All Weather Ducky Boots, Nov. 21 2016
Wow....just love these easy-to-put-on Baffin Men's Bobcat All Weather Ducky Boots. I walk my dog four times a day, and they make life a whole lot easier for the facility of getting ready for the Winter Walk. I don't know who takes longer to get ready to go out and play....me or a hockey player. The size was perfect for my bunions and they tend to grip on snowy surfaces. I do put cleats on them, though, and leave them on. Fast shipping and good price....thanks, Amazon, ca!

Masterpiece Mystery!: Endeavour - The Complete Third Season
Masterpiece Mystery!: Endeavour - The Complete Third Season
DVD ~ Shaun Evans
Price: CDN$ 31.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Manages to preserve the tension. (Yawn.), July 17 2016
Endeavour's third season was simply awful. There were too many variables, and although I suppose they were all tied together in the end, I'm not sure why they were all there. I love BBC shows, and watched this series through to the end, but was honestly quite disappointed, especially with the finale. We were scratching our heads during the final credits, saying, "Is that all there is?" Endeavour has jumped the shark...or, at least, it has jumped 'something', and that 'something' was not burning bright. I suppose it's good for insomniacs.

Suits Season 5
Suits Season 5
DVD ~ Gabriel Macht
Offered by Imbrum
Price: CDN$ 23.47
5 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it!, June 29 2016
This review is from: Suits Season 5 (DVD)
We loved it! This (season 5 of Suits) really pulled-up its suit-socks and socked-it to us. The dynamic tension was effective; at no point did we know what was going to happen next, and that is unusual. Thank you, writers! Good acting and directing....excellent series. Can't wait for season 6.

Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, Bronze
3 used & new from CDN$ 77.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart saucepan, April 18 2016
Love this Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart saucepan! Honestly, it is so easy to clean. This particular size is perfect for little meals. I use it to scramble eggs, and find it so easy to tidy-up afterwards. I use just a drop or two of olive oil, for flavor. Eating healthily has never been easier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3