Profile for Good News > Reviews

Content by Good News

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Good News (Calgary, AB, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Neroli Essential Oil - 100Ml - 100% Pure
Neroli Essential Oil - 100Ml - 100% Pure
Price: CDN$ 94.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for multi-use. A little goes a long way!, May 30 2016
Good quality neroli essential oil at a great price. Nice smell, and good value. Need only a drop or two to get a nice smell-orange blossoms which is really enjoyable. I use it combined with lavender and roman chamomile in a blend that works well in a diffuser at bedtime. . .great to help calm down, relax and decrease stress for me.

Cajeput Essential Oil - 100Ml - 100% Pure
Cajeput Essential Oil - 100Ml - 100% Pure
Price: CDN$ 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for cajeput oil!, May 30 2016
Good product at a good. I use cajeput in a cream for muscle and sciatica and it works great for me, combined with other essential oils and carrier oils. Good quality product at a reasonable price. I also use this with tea tree oil for minor skin blemishes/pimples, though make sure you dilute it first. Makes a great balm!

Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
Price: CDN$ 13.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product !, May 29 2016
Works extremely well for what I needed it for. I make home made soap, and the tiers are great for holding the soap during curing and ensuring great air circulation.

Myrrh Essential Oil - 50Ml - 100% Pure
Myrrh Essential Oil - 50Ml - 100% Pure
Price: CDN$ 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, May 29 2016
Great oil at a good price. I've used it in some personal products and the scent is subtle and appealing. Works well.

Nature Made Cholest-Off Plus, 450 mg, 200 Softgels
Nature Made Cholest-Off Plus, 450 mg, 200 Softgels
Offered by LH-Nutrition
Price: CDN$ 57.48
9 used & new from CDN$ 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me, May 11 2016
I've used this product for a couple of years. I take 2 soft gels, twice a day. In the past, my cholesterol level was starting to be elevated. Since I've been taking this product regularly, my cholesterol levels are normal without any other change in diet. I'm very happy with the product and results for me. For now, I prefer this option over needing to take prescription meds to lower cholesterol.

Sleep Apnea Snoring, Stop Snoring Mouthpiece Chin Strap. Adjustable, Anti-Snore Solution Jaw Strap (Small - Large) Sleep More & Snore Less
Offered by savemoreusa
Price: CDN$ 17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, May 11 2016
I've tried different bands and I like this one since it is adjustable. Combined with a mouthguard and this band, my snoring is reduced and sleep improved most nights. Only drawback is the portion over the ear seems to irritate the back of my ears. I takes a few tries to get the right spot on my chin with least impact on my ears. I can position it good enough, but just a little away from where I would like. Other people may not have this same problem.

Derby Extra Double Edge Razor Blades
Derby Extra Double Edge Razor Blades
Price: CDN$ 11.97
14 used & new from CDN$ 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me after my personal trial of different blades, May 11 2016
I suggest trying a few different types of blades before settling on one. I tried 5 different types (small packages of each) and landed on Derby Extra and the best shave for my skin and beard, with the least risk of nicks and cuts. The quality of the blades is great and the price is right on Amazon, though 100 blades will last me a long time.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters) - Black
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Good Price, Like the extra length!, May 11 2016
Great price, and I enjoy the extra cord length. Recommended as a purchase, works great with my iPhone to replace the original charger cord which frayed.

Menthol Liquid Essential Oil - 50Ml - 100% Pure
Menthol Liquid Essential Oil - 50Ml - 100% Pure
Price: CDN$ 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised and a great price. I've already used it in my homemade ..., May 11 2016
Exactly as advertised and a great price. I've already used it in my homemade "white tiger" cream, and it works great!

Think Big, Act Small: How America's Best Performing Companies Keep the Start-up Spirit Alive
by Jason Jennings
Price: CDN$ 35.00
46 used & new from CDN$ 0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Review Big, write small, Feb. 5 2009
A real way of thinking and how to treat people that leads to success. The book is well-written, easy to understand, and well-researched.

There are many great points made throughout the book, but it also is easy to take a few small ideas and apply them to everyday results.

Here are a couple of examples I use now. You'll find your own when you read this book.

How do you eat an elephant? Same as anything else, one bite at a time.

If it was worth doing the first time, it probably deserves one reinvention. If reinventing it doesn't work, let it go.

Page: 1 | 2