countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools
Profile for B > Reviews

Content by B

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

B

Rose Water - 100% Organic Natural Moroccan Rosewater (Chemical Free) - 4 oz
Rose Water - 100% Organic Natural Moroccan Rosewater (Chemical Free) - 4 oz
Offered by Leven Rose.
Price: CDN$ 25.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and company, April 25 2017
I have been using the Rose Water as a face toner before bed and when I wake up in the morning.  I love, love, love it!  It has been fantastic for my skin (acne and blackhead prone) and it is so refreshing! The smell is amazing - it is not overpowering at all.  Shipping was fast and the personal touch email from the company after my purchase was thoughtful. Very happy with the product and Leven Rose.

4 Set Packing Cubes,Travel Luggage Packing Organizers with Laundry Bag Black
4 Set Packing Cubes,Travel Luggage Packing Organizers with Laundry Bag Black
Offered by Bagail
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love packing cubes, Dec 14 2016
Absolutely love packing cubes! I can't believe I've gone so long without them! They keep my clothes organized and tidy when travelling or camping. I really like the mesh cut-outs on these cubes as a quick glance for what I packed in each one. They also have a handle for easy carrying.

Yogavni Yogavni-Mex-Blanket-Purple Deluxe-Extra Thick and Soft Mexican Yoga Blanket in Traditional Stripes and Vibrant Colors, Purple
Price: CDN$ 49.67
2 used & new from CDN$ 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this blanket, Dec 14 2016
So cozy! I love this blanket. I use it at the lake all the time to curl up in the evening and read a book by the fire.

InterDesign York Over the Door 8-Hook Rack for Coats, Hats, Robes, Towels - Two-Tone Bronze
Price: CDN$ 30.80
2 used & new from CDN$ 24.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! I glued some felt to the piece ..., Dec 14 2016
Use in the camper on the bathroom door. Love it! I glued some felt to the piece that hangs on the door to prevent scratching on my door finish. Worked like a charm!

Transparent Sunglass Eyeglass Spectacles Anti-Slip Silicone Stick On Nose Pad Clear 2 Pairs

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Dec 14 2016
One of the pieces didn't even have adhesive to stick to my glasses.

American Kennel Club Orthopedic Crate Mat, 42 by 27-Inch, Navy
American Kennel Club Orthopedic Crate Mat, 42 by 27-Inch, Navy
Price: CDN$ 52.00

2.0 out of 5 stars she easily tore holes in the material, Dec 14 2016
Fabric is very thin. My dog tends to try and "fluff" her bed before laying down. Because the fabric is so thin, she easily tore holes in the material. Once there were a couple tears, it didn't take long for chunks of foam to start coming out. Now the mat is full of craters where the foam is missing. Would have been excellent in her kennel if the material was a bit stronger or thicker as it fit perfectly in the kennel.

Braun SE 7561 Silk-Epil Wet and Dry Epilator (Silver)
Braun SE 7561 Silk-Epil Wet and Dry Epilator (Silver)
Offered by Shopville Canada
Price: CDN$ 114.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 103.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. First time I've used an epilator so I ..., Nov. 13 2016
So far so good. First time I've used an epilator so I expected it to hurt but it wasn't too bad. I've only tried my legs and underarms so I'm still getting used to it. After the first few strokes you get used to it. It's the initial first 'pluck' that startles you.

Miusol Women's Casual Cut Out V-Neck Vintage 1950'S Retro Party Dress (Small, Black)
Offered by Qinke Fashion
Price: CDN$ 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute dress. Fits as expected. Fabric has stretch ..., Nov. 13 2016
Cute dress. Fits as expected. Fabric has stretch to it as well which helps with the fit. Will be wearing with a petticoat to poof up the skirt.

I've Got Your Number: A Novel
I've Got Your Number: A Novel
by Sophie Kinsella
45 used & new from CDN$ 1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars I've Got Your Number, June 1 2012
Absolutely loved this book. I had a hard time putting it down...reading instead of sleeping but it was worth it. Well written, lovely and enjoyable.