countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools
Profile for M. Belvadi > Reviews

Content by M. Belvadi

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

M. Belvadi (Florissant, MO United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
One pair anti-slip Snow Grippers Ice Cleats Shoe Boot Tread Grips Traction Crampon Snow Walking Walker,12 teeth,Orange
Offered by Sky Walker Home
Price: CDN$ 49.96
2 used & new from CDN$ 24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Saves my tushy all winter long from nasty falls, July 16 2017
These are great and saved me from several spills. Even on the hardest smoothest ice you just can't slip because unlike the spring and stud types, the tips of these really do bite slightly into the ice - you can see the tiny holes they make - so it's just impossible to slip. I've literally tried - I put my full weight onto one, then moved my other foot down, then tried to slide the first one, and it would not slide at all. After a huge amount of use, I did finally manage to rip one of the holes in the orange rubber where one of the chains connects, but some pipe-suspension bracket made for an easy fix, and I don't blame the product, because I used them so much. I highly recommend having a pair of boots "dedicated" to them so you don't have to deal with the struggle and mess of putting them on and off. For a good fit, you need them to be stretched on pretty well, which takes some effort at both ends.

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Panasonic DMW-BCG10, DMW-BCG10E, DMW-BCG10PP and Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1, DMC-SZ8, DMC-TZ6, DMC-TZ7, DMC-TZ8, DMC-TZ10, DMC-TZ18, DMC-TZ19, DMC-TZ20, DMC-TZ25, DMC-TZ30, DMC-TZ35, DMC-ZR1, DMC-ZR3, DMC-ZS1, DMC-ZS3, DMC-ZS5, DMC-ZS6, DMC-ZS7, DMC-ZS8, DMC-ZS9, DMC-ZS10, DMC-ZS15, DMC-ZS19, DMC-ZS20, DMC-ZS25, DMC-ZX1, DMC-ZX3
Price: CDN$ 29.69
3 used & new from CDN$ 26.72

Venture Heated Clothing Battery Heated Base Layer Top with Tri-Zone Heating Area (Black, Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price if you have trouble keeping your core warm., July 16 2017
Kept me warm all through winter. The lowest setting is still quite helpful and the warmest is just right on those -20 C days. Recharges fairly quickly.
It doesn't take long for the three heating zones to spread evenly across my torso, front and back.

Pet Magasin Grooming Scissors Kits - (2 Pairs - 1 for Body and 1 for Face + Ear + Nose + Paw) - Sharp and Strong Stainless Steel Blade Dog Grooming Scissors with Round Tip Top for Dogs and Cats
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: CDN$ 39.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for thick fur, July 16 2017
Really sharp - my dog's fur is coarse and thick and hard to cut and these are the best I've ever found. They're short so you can only cut maybe about 2 inches (across the length of the blades) at a time, which can be tedious for a large dog, but they cut fast and well. And I really appreciate the safety of the rounded tips - my dog tends to squirm when I trim his fur and these are the first I've used that I haven't worried about accidentally gouging him.

abcGoodefg® One Pair Shoe Chains Black Anti-Slip Ice Cleats Shoe Boot Grips Traction Crampon Chain Spike Sharp Snow Walking Walker (Orange)
Offered by abcGOODefg
Price: CDN$ 23.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works to stop slipping on ice!, July 16 2017
These are so much better than the stud or spring types, I can't begin to say. They really do bite into hard ice with every step so slipping is completely impossible. I recommend having a pair of boots "dedicated" for them as getting them on and off can be messy and a bit of struggle if they're fit well.

Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean, Medium Stonewash, 32x30
Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean, Medium Stonewash, 32x30
Price: CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic still made like it should be, July 16 2017
Exactly what you expect in this classic, although I haven't washed them yet so hoping the fit is still good after that.

Playtex Women's Play All Day Dry Wirefree Bra, White, Medium
Playtex Women's Play All Day Dry Wirefree Bra, White, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support, runs a little large, July 16 2017
I bought a medium which is my normal size in bras that have s/m/l sizing, but I wish I had gotten a small in this one. Otherwise, very comfortable, nice straps with a wide adjustment range and very solid, not one of those skimpy nylon-lace things, but the kind of support I expect from Playtex.

Hoosier Hill Farm Fancy Baby White Popcorn, 3 Pound
Hoosier Hill Farm Fancy Baby White Popcorn, 3 Pound
Offered by Hoosier Hill Farm Canada
Price: CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive gums, July 16 2017
Delicious and very soft/thin hulls that are great for sensitive gums. An excellent choice for hot air poppers.

Fruit of the Loom Women's 6pk Cotton Stretch Bikini, Assorted, 8
Fruit of the Loom Women's 6pk Cotton Stretch Bikini, Assorted, 8
Price: CDN$ 17.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 9.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, colours don't match picture, July 16 2017
Cotton is very thin, which is nice in the summer, but not sure it will hold up to much washing. Also I want to repeat from another review that the "assorted" colors are nothing like the picture, which is a bunch of "soft" solids. Instead I got some very bright solid colors that I am worried I'll have to wash in cold instead of hot (which is not what I want to do with underwear), and even worse, a few very garish patterns that are not at all my style.

3M Safety-Walk Indoor/Outdoor Tread, Gray, 1-Inch by 180-Inch
3M Safety-Walk Indoor/Outdoor Tread, Gray, 1-Inch by 180-Inch
Price: CDN$ 16.64
5 used & new from CDN$ 10.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I have some wood-laminate indoor stairs connecting two parts of ..., May 29 2017
I have some wood-laminate indoor stairs connecting two parts of my house, and had in my slippers fallen too many times on them while going down. So I have installed these across the edge of the stairs, and I can already feel under my slippers the firm grip - I won't be sliding off those stairs anymore.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3