countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools
Profile for Louise E. Valle > Reviews

Content by Louise E. Valle

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Louise E. Valle "Trezelegante" (Ottawa, Ontario)

Page: 1 | 2
While You Were Sleeping: A gripping psychological thriller you just can't put down
Price: CDN$ 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to put down!, Jan. 30 2017
When I read that a novel is gripping, impossible to put down, I confess I am attracted. Unfortunately, I have been disappointed now and then, but, this Kathryn Croft novel is all it is said to be, simply impossible to put down. I read it in bed, at the gym before supper and after, I just couldn't put it down. Several times, it tried to determine the outcome but I never saw it coming, I was stunned. This is my first Croft novel but I am going to acquire all the others. This person knows how to write and how to keep you on edge!

DESIGUAL Women's Caribe One Piece Swimsuit, Rojo Fluor, Large
DESIGUAL Women's Caribe One Piece Swimsuit, Rojo Fluor, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful!, Jan. 21 2017
Perfect fit and bright colourful pattern! Very happy!

Ahh By Rhonda Shear Women's Angel Seamless Underwire Bandeau Bra, Nude, Large
Ahh By Rhonda Shear Women's Angel Seamless Underwire Bandeau Bra, Nude, Large
Price: CDN$ 31.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase., Jan. 5 2017
This is a great strapless bra without the overly padded look that others give. I'm very happy with the feel and the look of this bra.

Wacoal Women's Embrace Lace Wireless Bralette, Naturally Nude/Ivory, 38
Wacoal Women's Embrace Lace Wireless Bralette, Naturally Nude/Ivory, 38
Price: CDN$ 47.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 39.91

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, Jan. 5 2017
Happy with the feel and look of this bra.

Wacoal Women's Halo Soft Cup Bra, Black, 38
Wacoal Women's Halo Soft Cup Bra, Black, 38
Price: CDN$ 37.53
4 used & new from CDN$ 32.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, Jan. 5 2017
Very happy with the look and the feel of this bra.

The Medici: Annotated and Illustrated in Two Complete Volumes
The Medici: Annotated and Illustrated in Two Complete Volumes
Price: CDN$ 3.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Dec 29 2016
I am disappointed with this Kindle issue of The Medici: Annotated and Illustrated; First the reproduction of the paper printed version is very faulty. Words are incomplete, punctuation is used instead of letters, but the misprint is not the only deception. I purchased this download to learn more about the Medici family. I felt like G.F. Young lectured more about the entire Renaissance than focussed on the Medici, particularly with respect to Cosimo.

Hush Puppies Women's Candid Ballet Flat,Black Leather,10 M US
Hush Puppies Women's Candid Ballet Flat,Black Leather,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy!, Nov. 16 2015
Hush Puppies are probably the most comfortable shoes ever made. This particular style is fashionable, elegant, with a heel that is not too high, yet not a ballerina shoe. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Capezio Women's "E" Series Jazz Oxford,Black,10 M US
Capezio Women's "E" Series Jazz Oxford,Black,10 M US
Price: CDN$ 19.62

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit!, June 13 2015
Just as I was expecting. The shoes fit perfectly and having worn them already in a dance class, I can say that I am very satisfied.

The Joona Linna Thrillers 3-Book Bundle: The Hypnotist; The Nightmare; The Fire Witness
Offered by Random House Canada, Incorp.
Price: CDN$ 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, Oct. 23 2014
I truly enjoyed reading this trilogy by Lars Kepler. I find that he masters the art of developing an intrigue, his characters take on realistic qualities and flaws, he blends all the sub-plots with great skill. The story lines in the three books are all very different, there is no "recipe" in Kepler's stories, each book is an original. These are page-turning thrillers, really difficult to put down. Enjoy the read, I certainly did.

The Son
The Son
Offered by Random House Canada, Incorp.
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great thriller! I didn't know Nesbo before reading The ..., July 22 2014
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
What a great thriller! I didn't know Nesbo before reading The Son, and now, I've ordered all of his book. Great narrative, a plot with tremendous suspense. You won't regret getting this book.

Page: 1 | 2