countdown boutiques-francophones SubscribeAndSave home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools
Profile for Tailgater > Reviews

Content by Tailgater

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Tailgater (Ontario)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
VTech Gallop and Rock Learning Pony
VTech Gallop and Rock Learning Pony
Price: CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, March 17 2017
Oh boy, my daughter loves it! We first had it as a ride on toy but just switched it to a rocking horse (very easy by the way to change) and she is having the time of her life! There are some songs that get played when you push the buttons and it is easy to turn off if need be. I am glad we bought this!

Neewer® Heavy Duty Photographic Sandbag Studio Video Sand Bag for Light Stands, Boom Stand, Tripod -4 Packs Set
Price: CDN$ 27.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it just to keep everyone safe!, March 17 2017
If you don't have sturdy stands, you need to weigh them down or else you could be in trouble if a light falls! I read online that kitty litter is perfect for this application and I would agree. Cheap and easier than sand (unless you live on a beach).

Hook-Eze Twin Pack
Hook-Eze Twin Pack
Offered by Northern Shipments
Price: CDN$ 35.13
3 used & new from CDN$ 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, March 17 2017
This review is from: Hook-Eze Twin Pack (Misc.)
I remember seeing this on youtube many years ago and have been trying to find a place to buy it. I do quite a bit of fishing in the summer and tying hooks is my least favourite part of fishing. This tool works so well and is much safer! I find that it takes me less time as well! Great gift for any fisher!

Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag (Pink) (60-Piece)
Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag (Pink) (60-Piece)
Offered by langton_distribution
Price: CDN$ 25.51
12 used & new from CDN$ 23.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas gift, March 17 2017
This bag of blocks lasts my daughter for hours of playing time! (who am I kidding, she is bored after 2 minutes of playing each time). But it is great that the bag can be reused to store the blocks with a decent zipper bag. If you are looking for a cheap toy that doesn't really get old, this is a good one!

SanDisk Extreme 32GB SDHC UHS-I/U3 Memory Card, Black (SDSDXNE-032G-GNCIN)
SanDisk Extreme 32GB SDHC UHS-I/U3 Memory Card, Black (SDSDXNE-032G-GNCIN)
Price: CDN$ 27.92
11 used & new from CDN$ 27.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and safe!, March 17 2017
For the price, this was by far cheaper than buying from best buy or anywhere else. The speed is amazing on this card and 32GB is perfect for my wife who is a photographer. I am sure we will be buying more of these in the future!

Closet Complete Twirling Tie Rack/Hanger Organizer
Closet Complete Twirling Tie Rack/Hanger Organizer
Price: CDN$ 6.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better way to store your ties, March 17 2017
My last tie rack broke and I saw this and thought it would be perfect. I have a number of ties and I never really had a good way to store or hang them. This fits perfectly in my closet and easy to take off when I need them.

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks
Price: CDN$ 7.00
41 used & new from CDN$ 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect learning toy for my daughter, March 17 2017
My daughter loves to play with this. It is amazing that we still have all the pieces but she uses the box to carry all sorts of things around in it. For the price, it was worth the purchase.

Playtex Diaper Genie Disposal System Refill, 3-Pack, Blue
Playtex Diaper Genie Disposal System Refill, 3-Pack, Blue
Price: CDN$ 19.97
4 used & new from CDN$ 19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, March 17 2017
If you are using regular diapers, having a diaper genie is a must and I find myself going through many of these refills. Great to find it for a reasonable price on amazon. Easy to use and effective.

Vinpie 2PCS 6FT Nylon Braided 8 Pin Lightning Cable Fast Charge and Sync USB Cables Charger Cord for iPhone6,6s, 6 Plus,6s Plus, iPhone 5 5s 5c,SE, iPad Air, iPod Nano 7,iPod 5 (2 Pack 6ft Gray)
Offered by JU Technology
Price: CDN$ 12.89
2 used & new from CDN$ 12.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Only one left working., March 17 2017
One has stopped working, in fact, it actually drained my battery. The other one still seems to be working but it worries me that it won't be for long

Falari® 12 Pairs Argyle Men Dress Socks Size 10-13 Fit Shoes Size 6-12
Falari® 12 Pairs Argyle Men Dress Socks Size 10-13 Fit Shoes Size 6-12
Offered by Falari
Price: CDN$ 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colours. Love the price. Love the pattern., March 17 2017
This was a great purchase. I have size 10-11 feet and I do find these a bit small. They are still wearable but by the end of the day they do seem a bit tight. Not tight enough to return them though so I am still happy but worth being aware.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14