Profile for Tailgater > Reviews

Content by Tailgater

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Tailgater (Ontario)

Offered by Renaud-Bray
Price: CDN$ 34.19
5 used & new from CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 27 2016
This review is from: Heartland: Season 3 (DVD)
Love Heartland. Great series and I'm so happy to have it at home to watch at my convenience.

Heartland: Season 4
Heartland: Season 4
DVD ~ Amber Marshall
Price: CDN$ 15.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 27 2016
This review is from: Heartland: Season 4 (DVD)

[Manito] New Sunshade / Sunshade for Baby stroller, Pushchair, and Car Seat, Wide Sunblock, UV Cut, Universal and easy installing (Black)
Offered by 4umarket_Canada
Price: CDN$ 35.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 33.40

4.0 out of 5 stars but it serves its purpose well so I'm happy with my purchase, July 27 2016
Seems to work well, nothing fancy, but it serves its purpose well so I'm happy with my purchase.

Neewer® 30"-70"/77-180cm Studio Photo Swivel Head Reflector Arm Support Silver, Holding Cross Arm Boom Stand Photo Graphic Equipment(Reflector Not Included)
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 30.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great and seems to hold reflector very securely, July 27 2016
Works great and seems to hold reflector very securely. Only gave it 4 starts as it doesn't come with instructions and it took me 5-10 mins to figure out how it works. Great product though! Note that it does NOT come with the tripod/light stand.

Dream On Me 3-Inch Portable Crib Mattress
Dream On Me 3-Inch Portable Crib Mattress
Price: CDN$ 33.83
6 used & new from CDN$ 33.83

2.0 out of 5 stars Really wanted to like this mattress, but it's just too firm., July 27 2016
I was really hoping this would make my 10 month old daugher's pack and play more comfortable for vacations to grandparents house, cottage, etc, but unfortunately it is very firm. I know that mattresses should be firm for babies, but this seems a bit excessive. Reminds me of what it might be like to sleep on styrofoam.

1pair Paillette&Tassels Style Strapless Gel Nipple Self Adhesive Bra Pasties Purple
Offered by huayangtradingca
Price: CDN$ 3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, July 27 2016
As advertised and stick well

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size-4 Economy Pack Plus, 144-Count
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size-4 Economy Pack Plus, 144-Count
Price: CDN$ 38.44
4 used & new from CDN$ 36.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to need diapers for the foreseeable future, July 27 2016
These just seem to fit my daughter much better than Huggies. Can't beat the price and I know I need diapers so why not get them delivered and save some money!

iPhone 6s Case, Vena [vCommute] Wallet Flip Leather Back [Card Slot Holder][Smart Cover KickStand] Cover for iPhone 6 / 6s - Space Gray
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 17.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case!, July 27 2016
Fantastic case. I have always hated large phone cases and never been a fan of them. I tend to visit Las Vegas and do cruises a few times a year and this is the perfect case so I do not need to carry my wallet with me. I put my ID, credit card and debit card in the back and I am good to go. The kick stand is surprisingly very good and have used it more than I thought I would. I have already dropped my phone and it has protected it quite well. For the price, you can't go wrong!

SEGMOI(TM) 3Pack 3M 10Ft Durable Nylon Braided Lightning 8Pin to USB Data Sync Charging Cable Charger Cord With Aluminum Heads for iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/5/5c/5s, iPad 4 Mini Air iPod Nano 7 iPod Touch 5 (Grey)
Offered by SEGMOI
Price: CDN$ 22.49
2 used & new from CDN$ 22.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Great from a wall, not so much from a computer, July 27 2016
If you plan to use this solely from a wall, it is fantastic. But if you intend to connect this to a computer, you may run into issues. I connected all 3 to my computer and each of them had the same issue. It connected and disconnected every 5 seconds. Must not hold a strong enough current for this but from a wall it works flawlessly. 5 star if you only use from a wall, 1 star if you connect it to a computer!

niceeshop(TM) Delicate Stylish Carnival Parties Red Lace Masquerade Mask with Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and nice design, July 20 2016
Excellent. It is made quite well and the design is nice. Great for parties!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11