countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Daniel Henderson > Reviews

Content by Daniel Henderson

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Daniel Henderson "Daniel Henderson" (Gatineau, Quebec)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
uxcell® Felt Chair Leg Floor Pad Skid Glide DIY Nail Protectors 17mm Dia 50pcs
uxcell® Felt Chair Leg Floor Pad Skid Glide DIY Nail Protectors 17mm Dia 50pcs
Offered by discounttown
Price: CDN$ 6.45
3 used & new from CDN$ 6.45

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 18 2016
VERY POOR QUALITY!

2 Inkfirst® Toner Cartridges MLT-D104S (MLTD104S) Compatible Remanufactured for Samsung ML-1660 ML-1865 SCX-3200 Black ML-1660 ML-1660N ML-1665 ML-1670 ML-1675 ML-1865 ML-1865W SCX-3200 SCX-3200W SCX-3205 SCX-3205W
Offered by Ink First
Price: CDN$ 38.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 38.99

Daffodil WMS500W Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz-Cordless 3 Button with Scrollwheel & Adjustable Sensitivity(MAX DPI:1600)-For Laptop/Desktop Computers-Supported by: Microsoft Windows (7/XP/Vista) & Apple MAC (OS X +) - Battery Powered (2xAAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil CA
Price: CDN$ 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars But like I said, July 18 2016
The mouse works really well. Just feels cheap since it is made with light plastics. But like I said, it works really well!

Ibera Bicycle Lightweight Aluminum Water Bottle Cage, White
Ibera Bicycle Lightweight Aluminum Water Bottle Cage, White
Price: CDN$ 10.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars and looks great at the same time, July 18 2016
Flawless, and looks great at the same time!

Patec Portable USB External Slot CD RW Drive Burner Superdrive for Mac Pro, iMac
Price: CDN$ 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this drive, July 18 2016
I really love this drive. With my mac-book air I have no cd-drive. For the price, this drive a steal!

I wish it had a button to open it, rather than just using the OS to do it. But very minor point.

BEE 810 Aluminum Bike Floor Air Pump with gauge, 150 Psi, work for Presta & Schrader valves
Offered by ECHELLO Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 18 2016
Great pump! Great Quality! Have not had any trouble. I love that it has both type of valves!

SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones Stereo Neckband Wireless Headset Sport Earbuds with Mic (10 Hours Play Time, Bluetooth 4.1, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling, Sweatproof) Q800 - Black
Offered by SoundPEATS AUDIO
Price: CDN$ 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love these headphones, July 18 2016
I really love these headphones! One of the challenges that I have with most bluetooth headphones is that they fall off and I have to pick them up off the ground. This seems like a small thing, but when are running or biking it is not! Also, it allows me to wear only one ear bud. Something I cannot do with typical bluetooth ear buds.

The batters lasts a couple days.

The signal is weaker than most bluetooth devices. but it is flawless when the phone is on my person. If you are considering this product, go for it! You will love it!

Patuoxun 800ml Large Capacity Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic humidifier, Aromatherapy Diffuser Air Purifier Cool Mist Humidifier with Color LED Lights, Long Run time about 10 hours, Auto Shut off Security for Bedroom, Home and Office
Price: CDN$ 40.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I can easily move it from my bedroom, June 14 2016
I have tried many diffusers, trying to find one that would last the night. Most of them I tried only lasted a couple hours before needing to be refilled.

Although it is not the prettiest, if you are looking are looking for something that will last the whole night you have found it!

I have been able to fill it up with different essential oils that help me t various times during the day.

This machine is so portable, I can easily move it from my bedroom, to my office, to the living room! All without any stress or trouble!!!

Solar Light, Mpow Solar Powerd Wireless 8 LED Security Motion Sensor Light, Waterproof Outdoor Wall,Motion Sensor-Detector Activated garden Lamp for Patio, Deck, Yard, Garden, Home, Driveway, Stairs, Outside Wall,with Dusk to Dawn Dark Sensing Auto On/Off Function (4 units)
Price: CDN$ 51.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These lights are so great!! At my house in shawinigan, May 17 2016
These lights are so great!! At my house in shawinigan, we have many dark paths that would be very.expensive to light via traditional means. These lights have made all the difference.

I have installed them, mounted on poles, along walking paths in my yard. They give off a good amount of light and turn on automatically when it is dark.

The solar panel does a great job keeping the battery charge so that the light lasts all night in my case.

But as many of these you need and you will not be disappointed!!

No Title Available

But as many of these you need and you will not be disappointed!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6