countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools
Profile for Trek Fan..... > Reviews

Content by Trek Fan.....

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Trek Fan..... "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Goon / Goon: dur à cuire (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]
Goon / Goon: dur à cuire (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]
DVD ~ Seann William Scott
Price: CDN$ 7.96
11 used & new from CDN$ 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Awful This Is., Aug. 18 2017
Had to stop watching this movie WayToo much swearing an grabing his crotch an "F this an "F that makes no dam sense to me.
how am i suppose to enjoy something that's a swear word every few minutes.
Jay Baruchel you made me sick to my stomach listening words of wisdom..Of "F" i could do without that mess.
just because its called Goon you don't have to be stupid..because this is what this is.

Their Finest [Blu-ray] [Import]
Their Finest [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 26.73
12 used & new from CDN$ 16.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Heartwarming Movie To Check Out.., Aug. 18 2017
This is a very lightheartedly researched film an funny as well. 1940 London morale is down so they
decide to make a movie to lift the spirits which is called (Flagging) as the British call it.
Gemma Arterton was very good and I really like her..but the one man that stand out was Bill Nighy”
he was so funny with the quirky way of telling us his story just couldn’t stop watching him...
Very Heartwarming Movie To Check Out..
Widescreen 2.40:1

DVD ~ Russell Crowe
Price: CDN$ 14.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 12.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Guys Was Very Entertaining..., Aug. 16 2017
Even though i like this movie i don't want to give it five stars all the time. don't want to be OneNote all the time.
you know there are some that are very good an then some that are on the sub-par level.
remember "48 Hours with Eddie & Nick. this has more fun without the All swearing you get from Eddie.
there is some here mind you in front of the kid..which didn't sit well with me..I'm not a prude so don't go all hem-in-a-hand-basket on me.
its funny though especially Keith David..Crowe & Gosling were very good at it too.
not the part where he found the dead body.he sound like Lou Costello..right away i pick that up..but i like.

John Wick: Chapter 2 [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
John Wick: Chapter 2 [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Keanu Reeves
Price: CDN$ 24.96
6 used & new from CDN$ 21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars “Has Anybody Here Seen My Old Friend John Can You Tell Me Where He’s Gone?, Aug. 15 2017
I just do not know what else to say about this movie an the name John Wick. seriously what else there is.
you want body count its here, you want killing head shots you got it. Here.
you want a semi outrageous equivalent story which can compare to lots of others, you got it here.
if you want to know what concrete can do to the human body if you flew down its steps at a rapid pace.
not once or twice maybe more. you’ll know its not human possible for it to happen..but take that out of the equation.
and Waller you have a movie with no police at any corner, bet you didn’t know that? but. big but. I love it..
Keanu Reeves you the freaking man of all mans..Big love to the Dog..
English 7.1 Dolby Atmos.
Runtime 122 Min.
Widescreen 2.40: LB.
“Has Anybody Here Seen My Old Friend John Can You Tell Me Where He’s Gone?

The Night Of (BD + Digital HD) [Blu-ray]
The Night Of (BD + Digital HD) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Various
Price: CDN$ 27.99
11 used & new from CDN$ 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I Too Recommend This Show With Absolute Pleasure.., Aug. 11 2017
I can say like all the rest of the reviewers here to Recommend this HBO limited series..love it if they make another.
this was based on the BBC. series “Criminal Justice” now this eight part series is produced by James Gandolfini”
Sad very Sad To have passed. sometimes its not that easy in thinking you’ll survive the outcome of an
innocent encounter, but when your mind is filled with all the ideas that you think can get you through it.
you stump your toes an all hell breaks loose, an leave you wondering what the hell happen..this is not how it
suppose to happen..especially when you’re in the minority group of people..
John Turturro” (John Stone) was the absolutely best one for this part..couldn’t have pick a better person.
love him an the Cat..even though the man was allergic he still persevere to the last..
I love how they get Riz Ahmed to play this Stoic faced person that really played to the show.
but the weirdest thing to me is, with all that blood how the hell they didn’t conform that in their investigating.
even if he had showered the blood would be in the tub..did not get that part At All..just see the guy with a weapon an wham.
I would love to say more but can’t it would surly give away your viewing pleasure..
I Too Recommend This Show With Absolutely Pleasure..
English 5.1 DTS-HD.
1.78:1 16x9.
Runtime 525 Min. On Three Disc..

Broadchurch: Season 3
Broadchurch: Season 3
DVD ~ David Tennant
Price: CDN$ 29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Not The Best But I Love.., Aug. 8 2017
This review is from: Broadchurch: Season 3 (DVD)
I’m going to give this one five stars just because of Olivia Colman. the lady is so very good handling David Tennant.
he has the weirdest an most uncommon way of acting that I’ve ever seen.
I like that he’s very straightforward in his questioning but his diplomacy needs a lot of work..as she can attest.
they’re saying here that this is the last in the trilogy series..now that’s sad but you never know.
You can read the description on the back cause I’m going to say anymore..other than I love it..
Not The Best But I Love..
Runtime 410 Min.
16x9 1.78:1
English 5.1 DTS-HD.

This Is Us: Season 1 (Sous-titres français) [Import]
This Is Us: Season 1 (Sous-titres français) [Import]
Price: CDN$ 38.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional An Emotionally Outstanding. “This Is Us”, Aug. 8 2017
Charming Delightful, Unexposed you think, no think again. this is your heart on your sleeve. if I’ve ever seen a show.
that exposes that side of it, this is us as Fallible as you’ve ever seen us. like the one scene in the pool where dad
an mom not paying attention to there son who almost, almost got lost to a well known tragedy that happen most often
than you think..it has exceptional casting with Mandy Moore (Love Her) an Milo Ventimiglia (Hero's) Sterling K. Brown.
Justin Hartley an Susan Kelechi Watson, who I think is the most understanding woman on the planet.
but don’t make the mistake of pushing her too far. you’ll soon find out the hard way..SPOILERS AHEAD.if you have not seen it.
I’m so excited about this season but I’m scare to watch because the reveal of his death is coming and I’m sad about that.
we all know it happen so I’m not giving away anything only if you haven’t seen it,
Exceptional An Emotionally Outstanding. “This Is Us”

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Milla Jovovich
Price: CDN$ 24.96
5 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love All These Movies..You Don’t Have To Take Me Seriously I Don’t., Aug. 7 2017
Milla Jovovich” has been my favorite girl for this Resident Evil franchised..she actually wanted this to be her own
production but she found out Paul W.S. Anderson got it before her.
as you can tell how it all turn-out. by getting married I think that would do it.. Iain Glen I didn’t know you could
kick butt that good. Daenery’s was so bad to you in Game of Thrones but I think you’ll come back.
I really love this final chapter..but that last scene I’m thinking something is coming as a spin-off.
I think that’s all we’re getting now, spin-offs. sequels an more two-few-to-mention.
this blu-ray has annihilation mode when watching the movie it tells you how all the stunts are done with some information.
I don’t know if it’s the one that Amazon has here because I don’t see the sticker that say it that’s on mine. it could be.
Love All These Movies..You Don’t Have To Take Me Seriously I Don’t.
Widescreen 2.35:1
Runtime 107 Min. Annihilation Mode 132 Min.
English 7.1 DTS-HD.

Miss Sloane [Bluray] [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Miss Sloane [Bluray] [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jessica Chastain
Price: CDN$ 29.55
2 used & new from CDN$ 16.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Many Win The NRA Over.., Aug. 5 2017
From the very first time I saw Jessica Chastain I knew I was going to love everything she’s going to be in.
an this movie “Miss Sloane” just about up the Ante to a higher notch,
the girl (woman) has the beauty an the presence of this fierce lobbyist that wants to win at every cost.
even if is surmounts to going to jail..which in her mind didn’t think it could amount to that.
hurting others seems to come natural to her because of her winning ways..
but when your opponent is the powerful gun people in the US. your winning ways don’t seem so bright.
Mark Strong” is always been a really adaptable Actor to me the guys really good at his craft..
I’m starting to like this girl Gugu Mbatha-Raw. saw couple movies of her, they were very good so was her.
Not Too Many Win The NRA Over..
English 5.1 Dolby True HD.
Widescreen 2.40:1
Runtime 132 Min.

The Gatekeepers [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
The Gatekeepers [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Ami Ayalon
Price: CDN$ 14.99
17 used & new from CDN$ 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Reality At Its Best.., Aug. 4 2017
Don’t want to get into all the political stuff I know nothing about.
but only to say this is one eye-opener for sure..I’m sure there is lots more we’re not been told.
I can guarantee for certain there’s more. insightfully Watchable documentary..
Reality At Its Best..