countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools
Profile for LLP > Reviews

Content by LLP

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

LLP

Dr. Dennis Gross Professional Age Erase Moisture for Eyes with Mega 10 Plus, 0.5 Ounce
Price: CDN$ 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but it wasn't horrible either., Feb. 10 2017
This is very basic. It doesn't irritate and provides some moisture but thruthfully I was expecting to see more results. It didn't blow my socks off, but it wasn't horrible either.

theBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer, Light Medium, 2.1 Oz
theBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer, Light Medium, 2.1 Oz
Price: CDN$ 28.05
4 used & new from CDN$ 17.05

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great for oily skin, Feb. 10 2017
This is great for oily skin. I am so pleased with this product! Finally a tinted moisturizer that doesn't disappear half way through the day!

Rosebud Minted Rose Lip Balm Tube 0.5 Oz
Rosebud Minted Rose Lip Balm Tube 0.5 Oz
Price: CDN$ 11.31
7 used & new from CDN$ 11.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. I'm a big fan of the pots and ..., Feb. 10 2017
Amazing. I'm a big fan of the pots and this tube version is great too. I use this when I want more shine

Speck Products CandyShell Inked Case for iPhone 6/6S - LushFloral Pattern/Beaming Orchid Purple
Offered by SHOP ZONE
Price: CDN$ 49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than impressed, Nov. 15 2014
The design on the case is beautiful and bright however it's only been a week or two and I'm already noticing that the case isn't built to last. The rubber edges are getting dirty and peeling a little. Also the design is supposed to be scratch proof but it's not. Not sure if I would bother with a Speck case again. Shipping took forever on this item and I'm not sure it was worth the wait, I expected better quality.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen Moisturizer, 1.35 Fluid Ounce
Offered by BB Salon
Price: CDN$ 40.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected ..., June 15 2014
This product makes me greasier than I thought it would. Considering that most LRP sun products are so matte and it is a primer afterall I was surprised at how shiny it made my face after a few hours. I was a but disappointed overall.

CaseCrown Lux Glider Case for Apple iPhone 4 and 4S - Red Garnet
CaseCrown Lux Glider Case for Apple iPhone 4 and 4S - Red Garnet
Offered by giving stone
Price: CDN$ 95.21
2 used & new from CDN$ 95.21

4.0 out of 5 stars good case for the value, Jan. 7 2013
Overall this case is great, not too expensive and yet strong and a nice tight fit. It isn't too bulky and covers all the main areas of the phone. If you're looking for average durability and protection (you can't throw it around) then this is a good choice. The colour is a nice satin finish red, very chic. My only complaint is I wish that the edges covered more of the fact of the phone, just worried about any long term chips to the edge of the screen, but since I am pretty careful I think it will be ok.

Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Season 1 (U.K. Edition)
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Season 1 (U.K. Edition)
DVD ~ Hugh Bonneville
Price: CDN$ 20.00
59 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth purchasing!, Feb. 5 2012
This series is excellent! It is entertaining and addictive! I can't wait until my season two arrives! If you enjoy British humor and such you will like this series.