Profile for jjj > Reviews

Content by jjj

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

jjj

Baby Girls Child Princess Party Kid Summer Denim Jeans Dress Skirt 1-2 Years pink1
Offered by Chinaface
Price: CDN$ 14.49

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, May 29 2016
Button fell off immediately

Tinksky 6-in-1 Baby Sponge Feeding Milk Bottle Brushes Nipple Brushes Straw Brushes Set (Random Handle Color)
Offered by ebuywill
Price: CDN$ 10.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottle brush breaks easily. Only got one bottle brush in the package, Sept. 26 2015
Nipple brushes ok.... Bottle brush breaks easily. Only got one bottle brush in the package. Would not buy again.

Stork Craft 05280-95C Soom Soom Toddler Bed (Cognac)
Stork Craft 05280-95C Soom Soom Toddler Bed (Cognac)

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy bed, June 10 2013
its a great bed.. very sturdy, but it take some time and patience to get it together! I would buy another one

Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
by Seth Godin
Price: CDN$ 19.30
50 used & new from CDN$ 10.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received the item, Jan. 4 2011
I have not received this item, therefore my review is very poor. It has been over a month since I placed the order. I have sent an email to the sender inquiring about it, and received no response. I would never order from this sender again.