countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle sports Tools
Profile for kt3e > Reviews

Content by kt3e

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

kt3e

Page: 1 | 2
Ahnu Women's Montara Hiking Boot,Red Mahogany,6.5 M US
Ahnu Women's Montara Hiking Boot,Red Mahogany,6.5 M US
Price: CDN$ 149.18
4 used & new from CDN$ 149.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and lightweight with style for any Backpacking/hiking activities!, April 25 2017
This review is from: Ahnu Women's Montara Boot (Shoes)
Bought these to go on my 2.5 weeks backpacking trip to South America.
They don't require alot of breaking in but I'll suggest wearing it a few times to get the tongue and the shoe to mold better to your feet.
True to size. I normally wear a 6.5. I use orthotics so I put my inside and the fit was perfect.
The shoe is not heavy to walk in, I am a 5'2", petite lady.

During my trip, I had a few incidences of stepping in deep mud and when I quickly picked my feet back up, the water repellent was still active (by this time my shoes were dirty from 2 weeks of walking already).

Putting on and taking off was very easy. After a lot of walking, the fit around the ankle may feel very slightly looser. But overall, I believe this shoe definitely saved me from a few potential ankle sprains.

Kemilove Kitchen sink caddy sponge holder scratcher holder cleaning brush holder sink organizer (green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well and keeps the sink clean, April 25 2017
This sink caddy is very good. There is a suction cup underneath at near the top corner so the caddy doesn't slide around. The actual product isn't very bulky and doesn't get in the way of my dishes when I am washing. It can hold a sponge and two soap bumps plus the indentation is quite spacious to hold two long handled sponge. Will definitely buy again if I needed a second!

There is a small slit so that the water from your sponges will drain in to the sink. The indentation also has a opening to drain water.

The feel of the material is sturdy and the green is a nice color.

Pack of 2 Pcs Long Handle Health Sponge Scrub Cup Brush Simple and Durable Cup Brush Sponge Baby Nursing Bottle Brush,baby Milk Bottle Brush, Soft Bottle Brushno Bristle Brush, No Scratch

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent sponge to clean short/small glass bottles., Dec 1 2016
The brushes can reach corners in glasswares. The handle is more flexible than expected so it does bend when u put some pressure to wash the sides of ur glasses.

The handle is shorter than I hoped from a practical point of view.

The sponges didnt come like the picture with ridges on the top. Its just a regular smooth surface.

Does what it's meant to do. But probably for very dirty glasses, it may not be an ideal product to use because the sponge is soft and doesn't have a rough surface to use as scrub.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2016 9:24 PM PST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent in standing your phone horizontally, Oct. 17 2015
The stand is small and compact. Great to carry in pocket or with your keys. Standing the phone horizontally is no problem but with upright, the phone would tip. I use the iphone 5. I think this stand was made when the iphone 4 was around because it's shorter.

BlueRigger 3.5mm Right Angled Male to Flat Male Stereo Audio Cable - 6 Feet (Black) - Supports iPhone, iPod, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android and other Smartphones

5.0 out of 5 stars ... long and the material is soft so it feels like it's less likely to snap if u bend it ..., July 15 2015
Wire is long and the material is soft so it feels like it's less likely to snap if u bend it alot. The wire doesn't feel cheap. The connectors feels sturdy and tough. It's almost as close to a Monster wire that I already own. But the price is much more affordable here.

Does the job. Only had it for a week or so so don't know the longivity of the wire.

Would recommend if you are looking for something to use in your car or at home.

Urparcel Hand Painted Colorful Lovely Totoro Chinchilla Throw Pillow Case Decor Cushion Covers Square 18*18 Inch Beige Cotton Blend Linen
Offered by estrada estrada
Price: CDN$ 8.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and stylish Totoro, July 15 2015
This comes as a pillow case only. No pillow. The artwork was better than I expected. The seams were well sewed. Because the material is a bit rough (thick cottons), this pillow is great for more playful areas or rustic design. I would recommend.

I haven't washed it yet so I don't know how the material stands against a washing machine and if the color stays on well.

Guitar Chords Deluxe: Full-Color Photos & Diagrams for Over 1,600 Chords
Guitar Chords Deluxe: Full-Color Photos & Diagrams for Over 1,600 Chords
by Hal Leonard Corp.
Price: CDN$ 9.93
23 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad quick reference book for chords., Sept. 10 2014
A nice over-view of alot of chords. I use this as a quick reference guide when I can't remember a chord suddenly.

It doesn't explain anything about how the chord is formed or anything. It shows you how to press this chord and provides a few variation to the same chords. With each variation, there is a photo of a hand holding the guitar, which to me is a great feature because it helps you get a sense of how you should press the strings.

It's not bad to add to your library of books.

USB Power Adapter for Apple iPhone, Ipod Mp3, Ipod Shuffle, Blackberry and other USB devices

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it even for the price., Sept. 10 2014
Fake stuff. It will work for awhile and then stops working. With news about people getting shocked from poor manufactured power adapters, I think it's a better investment to go for something more legit and safe.

D'Addario EJ11 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 12-53
D'Addario EJ11 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 12-53
19 used & new from CDN$ 6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Try them. it's a good deal!, Sept. 10 2014
I love these strings. They changed the way my guitar was sounding. I am not an expert with guitars so I don't know what's best and what's not, but I think these strings produced a nice and crisp tone. Didn't hurt my fingers playing with these.

Even better because I got these on sale for $5 I think=)

I'll say buy it and try them out. It doesn't hurt!

K-ON! Yui Hirasawa Nendoroid Action Figure [Toy] (japan import)
K-ON! Yui Hirasawa Nendoroid Action Figure [Toy] (japan import)
Offered by J-roots import
Price: CDN$ 48.66
43 used & new from CDN$ 46.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun cute figure to display!, Sept. 10 2014
Very cute nendoroid figures again from GoodSmile Company. Improvement is seen with this figure compare to Mio's. The guitar and strap sits better on the hand and around the body. The hands can swivel so it helps when adjusting how the guitar is held.

Not meant for moving alot but once the pose you like is set, it's a great piece to display with the rest of the bandmates =)

Page: 1 | 2