countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Kaer Baer > Reviews

Content by Kaer Baer

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kaer Baer "Kaer" (Whitby On)

Page: 1 | 2
Ties That Bind: a New Adult Urban Fantasy Novel (The Spire Chronicles Book 2)
Ties That Bind: a New Adult Urban Fantasy Novel (The Spire Chronicles Book 2)
Price: CDN$ 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 2 of the Spire Chronicles does NOT disappoint in any way, Aug. 18 2016
Wow what an amazing continuation to the series - While the who-dun-it was fairly straight-forward and easy to solve - the why-dun-it wasn't nearly as clear and was what propelled the story the most. There was a lot to learn about our Heroine in this book including about her past that even she didn't know. It was very well written and while the story was nicely tied up there is still plenty of mystery and lots of questions that are still unanswered that have me eager to read the rest of the series - good thing that so far there are 2 more ready to be read and more coming. Well Done Ms.Meira :-)

Valentine (The Dragon Kings Book 3)
Valentine (The Dragon Kings Book 3)
Price: CDN$ 5.06

4.0 out of 5 stars A great continuation of the Dragon King series, July 6 2016
This is the third book in the Dragon King series. It follows the second king
Val and the human Hazel and how their worlds collide. At the start of the book,
Val had a sweet naivete and Hazel seemed more than a little vapid. If you want to know if it was all just an act and what happens to them, I highly recommend you read the book. ;-)

Hunter, Hunted: a New Adult Urban Fantasy Novel (The Spire Chronicles Book 1)
Hunter, Hunted: a New Adult Urban Fantasy Novel (The Spire Chronicles Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outrageously funny start to a new series, June 4 2016
This was one of the most entertaining books I have read lately - full of snark and pop culture references with a running interior monologue that had me in tears from laughing so hard. This is definitely a must read again and again for me and I am really looking forward to the rest of the series

Taming Beastie: (A Credence Curse World Novel)
Taming Beastie: (A Credence Curse World Novel)
Price: CDN$ 3.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Where can I get my own Elijah?, May 6 2016
Disclaimer: I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This book is book 2.5 in this series and I have not read the first 2 books. As is the case with most serials, information builds throughout, so I was at a bit of a disadvantage going in. Despite the missing background information on some of the characters, I was still able to follow along. I don’t recommend reading it as a stand alone as it is definitely part of a series. Overall it was an enjoyable story that has piqued my curiosity about the rest of the series.

The Vampire's Pet (The Vampyr Book 1)
The Vampire's Pet (The Vampyr Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A drool worthy read, March 25 2016

Disclaimer 2: If you are squeamish about graphic sex with multiple partners, in various combinations, then I highly recommend you skip this book, but you will be missing out.

I found the perspective that the author used was quite interesting and unique. This wasn’t the usual vampire story told from the vampire’s point of view. The characters were well thought out & very detailed. The story’s main focus was a college student named Eric and his various relationships. Of course there were vampires, a werewolf, blood and sex. Lots of hot, steamy sex.This is the first book of a series so there are things left unresolved at the end of the story that continue on in the next installment. Speaking of which, I am going to read that now. :-)

Maid for the Rock Star (Romance Island Resort Series Book 1)
Maid for the Rock Star (Romance Island Resort Series Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very entertaining read and a very good introduction to the series, Feb. 4 2016
This is a very entertaining read and a very good introduction to the series. I am looking forward to finding out what happened between Jay & Audra.

Operation Bear - Part Three: Bear Shifter Romance (Bear Elite Book 3)
Operation Bear - Part Three: Bear Shifter Romance (Bear Elite Book 3)
Price: CDN$ 2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A highly entertaining series, Jan. 11 2016
Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book is part 3 of the Operation Bear series. I am new to this author and to this series so I read the first two of the series too in order to give a better review of this book. No spoilers will be given.

This book was well written and quite humourous and I thoroughly enjoyed learning the background stories of the characters and see how their relationships progressed.I am really hoping that the series continues to give Cutter and Grant their HEA. I highly recommend all three of these books if you’re looking for a quick highly enjoyable read.

City of the Lost: Part One
City of the Lost: Part One
Offered by Random House Canada, Incorp.
Price: CDN$ 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent start to this series, July 15 2015
I am a huge fan of Kelley Armstrong's work - I have never finished a book and cursed its ending - until now - however that is pretty much the point of this series - 1 part being released every week for 6 weeks - luckily I have the next 2 parts already so won't be left hanging for long - I am truly enjoying learning about the characters and seeing how Casey's history is affecting all of them and can't wait to get the rest of the series and see what happens

I highly recommend this series - but if you are as impatient as me - i would wait until they are all released before starting it.

The Nightlife Moscow (Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Suspense) (The Nightlife Series Book 5)
Price: CDN$ 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Found a new author to love, Jan. 20 2015
I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Now to be honest I had heard of Travis Luedke prior to this - I just hadn't read any of his previous work. Now I will be reading ALL his previous efforts and anything new he comes out with - and it is my hope he has a lot more stories to tell us.

The Nightlife: Moscow grabbed my attention right from the start with a very steamy opener and managed to keep me enthralled right to the very end - I hated to have to put it down for any reason. The story was very well paced for me and the action kept me turning those pages to find out what was going to happen next right til the end. I loved the humour and writing style that was used and I fully admit I was in love with Aaron right from the start.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves Vamps and Shifters of any kind - although I do suggest you start at the beginning of the series - The Nightlife: New York.

Veronica Mars Movie [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
Veronica Mars Movie [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: CDN$ 14.96
9 used & new from CDN$ 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Veronica Still Rocks, June 1 2014
This was an amazing add-on to the series - I would say conclusion - but I am still hoping for more.

With most of the original cast involved it came together very beautifully and was well worth the wait.

Page: 1 | 2