countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home Kindle sports
Profile for Lucas K > Reviews

Content by Lucas K

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Lucas K "Cluckis"

CAISON Water-Resistant 14 inch Laptop Sleeve Case Bag Pouch For 14" Notebook Computer Chromebook / 13.5" Microsoft Surface Book / 13.3" HP Pavilion x360 13 / 14" HP Pavilion 14 / 14" Lenovo Yoga 710
Offered by Caison.Design
Price: CDN$ 24.99

TP-Link HS100 Smart Plug, Wi-Fi Enabled, Turn On/Off Your Electronics from Anywhere, Remote Control for your Lamp, Humidifier, Space Heater, Christmas Tree light and more, Compatible with Amazon Echo
Price: CDN$ 39.00
15 used & new from CDN$ 33.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product! Plugged my lamp into it, July 24 2017
Awesome product! Plugged my lamp into it, and with a couple, taps added it to my Google Home. Now I can say "Ok, Google turn on my bedroom lamp." and boom! Light! Awesome product!

VicTsing Gold-plated DP to VGA Displayport to VGA (Male to Female) Converter Adapter,Transport Video/Audio Signal,Supporting AMD Eyefinity Muti-display Technology For PC, Laptop, Desktop, Notebook,or other Devices-Black
Offered by VicTsingDirect
Price: CDN$ 10.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's suppose to!, Jan. 1 2017
Does exactly as it should. Got my old Sony VGA Monitor working as a second monitor with my R9 390. Good Quality.

Duracell 16gb Capless Usb
Duracell 16gb Capless Usb
Offered by biddeal
Price: CDN$ 25.73
10 used & new from CDN$ 25.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Xbox 360, Dec 30 2011
These are great usb's for Xbox 360, I made my 4gb xbox a 16.9gb xbox by plugging this in. You get about 14.9 gb's of space when you format it and it is ready to be saved to. Which is impressive compared to the average of every game save file without addons and not from the arcade is 30mb.

If you are thinking about an xbox and want more space, this is amazing.

The Orange Box (Half-Life 2: Episode 2/ Team Fortress 2/ Portal)
The Orange Box (Half-Life 2: Episode 2/ Team Fortress 2/ Portal)
Offered by JADD ENT
Price: CDN$ 129.99
24 used & new from CDN$ 12.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Portal Only, Dec 30 2011
Wow, what can I say Portal on the Orange box is amazing! This game is amazing and can keep you entertained for hours.!

Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition
Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition
Offered by Entertainment Centre Canada
Price: CDN$ 249.99
16 used & new from CDN$ 99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 4GB is Enough with Flash Drive, Dec 30 2011
So, I recieved my xbox today, first one I ever got, when you open the box you can tell that this is going to be a fun machine, the look and graphics are amazing. I already have downloaded a game from the xbox live arcade (you get a free month of live for this purchase), and bought a game. The 4gb advertised is more like 2.9gb after the formatting and operating system.

However, I found a 16gb flash drive laying around my house, I plugged it in to my xbox, formated it, and got 14gb's of more space. (XBOX ONLY ALLOWS UP TO 16GB FLASH DRIVES) Bumping the space from 2.9gb to 16.9gb of space which is alot considering that the average game without addons is 30mb, which gives you plenty of space. However, not all flash drives work with the 360, you have to plug them in format them then it will tell you if it works. I will add a product link for the 16gb flash drive I used which I am super happy with. 16gb Duracell Capless Usb This USB is amazing and gives you 14gb on the xbox (xbox takes some for settings)

There is also a certified 8gb one made by sandisk. I have never tried it, but it looks more expensive than this one.

It's a really great system to play on, and so easy to set up.

I would recommend to anyone.

PORTAL 2 XB360 - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
PORTAL 2 XB360 - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
Offered by Shopville Canada
Price: CDN$ 29.99
18 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game for Everyone, Dec 27 2011
I've played this game on the computer and xbox, and I ahve to say it's one of the best games I've ever played.

If you love action, with a little bit of puzzle this game is for you? I was never into puzzle games, then I played this and it seems not like a puzzle game, because of the action.

If you want a fun game you can play over and over this is the one for you!