countdown vpcflyout Home boutiques-francophones Learn more All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for Matryshka > Reviews

Content by Matryshka

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Matryshka (NS, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Not Just Cheesecake
Not Just Cheesecake
by Triad Publishing Company
Price: CDN$ 22.07
18 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Some nice recipes, June 11 2016
This review is from: Not Just Cheesecake (Paperback)
Has some nice recipes .... unfortunately, no pictures. I like it has a caloric count for each recipe.

Ladies core performance long sleeve t-shirt. (Orange) (Medium)
Ladies core performance long sleeve t-shirt. (Orange) (Medium)
Offered by The Fashion Rack
Price: CDN$ 17.59
4 used & new from CDN$ 9.20

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, June 11 2016
The material is a bit on the rough side to the touch.

Sport-Tek Women's Long Sleeve V Neck PosiCharge Competitor Tee M Lime Shock
Sport-Tek Women's Long Sleeve V Neck PosiCharge Competitor Tee M Lime Shock
Offered by ShoeOcean
Price: CDN$ 17.48
5 used & new from CDN$ 10.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, June 11 2016
Very nice fit....love the silky feel of the material

Weaving as an Art Form
Weaving as an Art Form
by Theo Moorman
Price: CDN$ 16.89
28 used & new from CDN$ 6.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Work exercise illustrations only in B&W, June 11 2016
This review is from: Weaving as an Art Form (Paperback)
Again, another art book that has no colour photos/illustrations accompanying the work exercises!

Tapestry Weaving: A Comprehensive Study Guide
Tapestry Weaving: A Comprehensive Study Guide
by Nancy Harvey
Price: CDN$ 32.91
18 used & new from CDN$ 32.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be so so much better with all pictures/illustrations in colour, June 11 2016
The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I feel strongly that any book dealing with an art that is so dependent on colour should have all pictures & illustrations in colour! I simply do not understand why so many art books include B&W pictures & illustrations. It totally detracts from the overall study guide. I feel the same way about cookbooks that do not have pictures but not as strongly as I do about art books.

8 Pcs Yellow Plastic Fishing Line Repair Netting Needle Shuttles
8 Pcs Yellow Plastic Fishing Line Repair Netting Needle Shuttles
Offered by discounttown
Price: CDN$ 5.96
5 used & new from CDN$ 5.44

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for....a dollar's worth of cheap plastic., March 24 2016
It took a very long time from order to delivery, by the time it arrived the person for whom it was ordered had left the country for home. They are very cheaply made, have asked to return them to the seller. Would not recommend.

Crucial Technology 4 GB (2 GB x 2) 240-pin DIMM DDR2 PC2-5300 Memory Module (CT2KIT25664AA667)
Offered by ETARATECH inc

The Sharper Image Precision Cut Bagel Slicer
The Sharper Image Precision Cut Bagel Slicer
3 used & new from CDN$ 174.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, March 5 2016
At first, I really liked this slicer. However, it has become awkward to use because the blade handle sometimes sticks & we have to wrestle it all the way back in order to open the slicer. As well, saying it is a one-handed slicer is a bit over the top unless you have the muscles of a weight lifter....I have found it takes one hand to hold the base steady (even on a rubber mat) & the other to operate the blade. Do I regret purchasing this (only cost me $10 on clearance)...no but I would not replace it when it finally has its last day.

CYM-100C Cuisinart Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
CYM-100C Cuisinart Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
Price: CDN$ 119.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 107.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend, Jan. 11 2016
I really like this yogurt maker....would prefer a glass insert rather than plastic but once the yogurt is made I transfer it to a glass container. I also would have preferred for the count down to be in 1/2 hour increments ( I was spoiled by my Donvier yogurt maker) but it isn't a deal breaker . The great upside to this maker is only one container to clean & that it goes into cool mode once the yogurt has fermented to your desired consistency. The blurb on this maker says it makes up to 1.5 litres....I would caution that you don't go over so much as a smidge over this measure because it tops out exactly at 1.5 litres. I heat the milk to 82 C, cool it to the starter add temperature, then pour the milk into the Cuisinart. The consistency of my 2% yogurt after 11 hours was fine (I don't add anything to it as thickener) because I strain it to make Greek yogurt. I found the taste quite tart but that is how I prefer my Greek yogurt. Also, the maker is quite compact i.e. easy to store. ....FYI: After reading some of the reviews there seems to be a bit of confusion as to whether to heat the milk prior to adding to the
yogurt maker....I emailed Cuisinart with the question "If you choose not to heat the milk to 82C .... would you wait until the refrigerated milk gets to room temperature before adding the starter?" Answer: The milk must be heated and brought to required temperature before adding any culture to it. Hope this clears up any confusion. Just adding....Mar. 5....have loved this yogurt maker so much that not only have I purchased an extra insert & lid but yesterday I order another maker! Twice a much yogurt in one making....fantastic if you love yogurt cheese as much as I do.

Tovolo Twist-Lock Corn Holders, Set of 8
Tovolo Twist-Lock Corn Holders, Set of 8
Price: CDN$ 24.65
8 used & new from CDN$ 24.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase again., Aug. 19 2015
They were too big & bulky to use in my steamer. Returned them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4