December 5, 2014
If Wacom can create a tablet without the touch functions (since they never actually work) and also without the express keys (who doesn't use the keyboard?) and only the tablet with the right pressure with the pen and wireless functionality, I would buy that in a heart beat. I bought this because I had my bamboo tablet for years and I thought it was time for a new one. I've read mixed reviews on this already and I wanted and intuos 4, but couldn't find a new one, so I bought this. It's too big for a medium sized tablet, the touch functions don't work properly (like always) and also I personally never use the express keys, so what exactly am I paying for? Also the express keys don't always turn on. The way to fix this is to remove and re-insert the battery. Like I said I don't use express keys so it's not a problem to me but what about the people who do? It seems like there's too many things wrong for something that costs $400.

I would say don't buy this. Buy a bamboo model. And if you're really finicky about pressure sensitivity and that's really important to you, then save up and buy a cintiq model instead.
3 people found this helpful