August 17, 2018
I love the pink color very bright and the quality is wonderful. Well made. It comes with instructions on how to fold and that helped. This is the 37" I had purchased the smaller one for my teacup but wanted a little higher sides so purchased this one. I love that it has a spot to hang a water bottle so it doesn't spill in the pen. It also has lots of pockets for other stuff as well. The floor velco's down and that is okay because my teacup likes the grass when outside on the bottom. The zipper top is all mesh and is removable. It comes with 4 spikes so it won't move around. The windows are low enough for my teacup to be able to look out of, others are so high she can't see out of the pen so this was a very good feature. The door opening when unzipped and rolled up is low enough for her to go through as well. Everything is washable you just wipe it down. The material is like a canvas feel not sure what the material really is but feels and looks like canvas. Easy to put in the carry bag that is included with the pen. light enough to carry around and take anyplace.
review imagereview image