January 3, 2013
If you have kids or plan on having some in the near future I highly recommend you read this book. You will understand exactly how the RESP works and be able to fully take advantage of it. The book is easy to read and understand. The price of the book is worth it for sure.

Edit March 17th: I started reading this book for a second time and picked up a few things I had missed the first time so this book is still very handy and useful. For Example, my older child who was born Apr 2009, I only started contributing in 2010 so I actually have a full year worth that I could invest, if I wanted to maximize the $500 grant I could put in $2500 now (which I intend to do) to get that free $500 money from Government grant. Its really not too complicated to open the account and invest yourself trough your bank (and makes way more sense then investing trough a group because of all the added restrictions). This is one of those books where you need to hold on to for references later. Well worth the price and even though it was printed in 2011, its still relevant as of today.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink