Winter Wellness Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Holiday Treats Gift Guide All-new Kindle Paperwhite sgg18 htl18

May 12, 2016
I have two kids, a toddler and a special needs 5yr old (obviously not potty trained). While this diaper genie does help with the odor of the used ones, I think it has as much to do with me taking it out more frequently as much as anything. My older guy wears Pampers Under jams (size S) and we have a hard time getting them to fall through the opening. I also take it out every other day now instead of every 3rd day because the capacity isn't as big as the can I was using before. Overall, I can't say it's a big improvement to the small trash can I had before.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product that you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details