October 12, 2018
First off, let me say that I love the simple click and connect system. However, Graco needs to work on making a base that enables the seat to recline as designed when taking into consideration the slant that most backseats have. Currently, when you install the base according to instructions and have the level in the correct place, it tips the seat forward resulting in increased risk of head slump which is a very terrifying risk when you're transporting a newborn. Also, although I like the rugged nature of this stroller, the three wheel design makes it incredibly hard to control, you really have to keep correcting it constantly because it will not just go straight. The smart phone compartment is also not large enough for today's phone sizes. The stroller and carseat are quite heavy, much heavier than almost all of my friends travel systems, it really makes it difficult to go anywhere by myself. I wish the stroller reclined to flat so that I could take my son for a walk and he could lie flat bassinet style. The storage underneath is not overly useful as it's quite small compared to a Quinny stroller my friend has which is surprising considering it's not a small stroller. Also, the carseat infant insert is so flimsy and thin it may as well not even be in there, I have to use other forms of support to ensure my son is safe in his seat. Considering the price point of this stroller (it's not cheap, but it's not peg perego expensive either) I would expect built in strap covers and a better infant support insert.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink