Mama Bear Video Games Echo countdown boutiques-francophones Certified Refurbished Amazon Everyday All-new Kindle Paperwhite sgg18 htl18

November 26, 2015
I took the opportunity to try a couple of other cheaper models in stores but found them jerky when peddling. I gambled on the DeskCycle and purchased from Amazon. it has a beautifully fluid motion, is very sturdy and extremely easy to set up and use. I have it tucked under my home office desk and jump on when I am listening in on meetings. Ordinarily I find myself sitting in the same position for hours on end while working and having the desk cycle available at my feet means I can keep my circulation going. It is not an exercise bike in the normal sense, that isn't the point of it, but it is possible to work up a sweat on the max setting. You can also place it on a table or get down on your knees and cycle using your arms, but that is a tough exercise as it is not a natural movement. I am not a gambler but I do not regret for one moment purchasing this item.
7 people found this helpful

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details